Chapter 3

Nayeon throws a reluctant smile at the interviewer. His questions are ignorant and downright sexist. She adjusts the tie on her neck and pretends to be interested in what he says. Her eyes travel to where Mina is at the other end of the table. Nayeon forgets the boring interview for a moment because she is greeted by the sight of Mina's hair gently flowing around her face, caressing the delicate skin there, the beige dress clinging onto her like second skin, her smile brightening up the dull atmosphere.

Mina turns to look at her like she senses someone's eyes on her and the moment their eyes lock they look away awkwardly.

"What is your type Nayeon?"

"Someone cute and charming but sexy and hot at the same time." Nayeon says to the interviewer, laughing with him when he says she's got a tall order. Her eyes rest on Mina for a split second before she averts it to Jeongyeon who's leaning in for a kiss on her cheeks. She laughs playfully and pecks her on the cheek but through the corner of her eyes she never really stops watching Mina and she doesn't understand why.

It's the tenth day into their deal and their kisses are not innocent pecks anymore.

"Mina." She rolls out the name kissing along the length of the younger girl's neck. This is supposed to be a kiss but it turns out into a make out session instead.

"Yeah?" Mina gasps as Nayeon's lips finds a particularly sensitive spot under her ears.

Nayeon's hand decides to stroke the delicate skin on her knee where her dress had ridden up and Mina touches her hand as if to stop her or make her continue further. Nayeon is not sure, so she slips her tongue in between the younger girl's mouth and revels in the sharp intake of breath at her move.

They stop when the doorbell rings. Nayeon is grateful for the interruption because she's not sure if her hands have any control over where they travel. She watches the younger girl's hips sway gracefully as she walks to the door and opens it.

"Nayeonie I'm so proud of you." Momo walks into the room and leaves a peck on her cheeks. "Tomorrow is your eleventh day."

Nayeon loosens the tie around her neck. Mina adjusts her dress as she sits back on the couch. The older girl's eyes travel the length of her body. She is not blind, she has always known that Mina is pretty but all of a sudden it seems like that is the only thing she sees.

Mina is not at the dorm on the thirteenth day. She is spending the night with her family. Nayeon knows she could have a cheat day but she doesn't. She doesn't want to see the disappointment in the younger girl's eyes when she comes to know she has cheated. She hates herself a little for how much she cares for Mina.

"Pass me the salad." Chaeyoung demands.

Nayeon throws a pillow at her face. "Get it yourself." She picks at her food, not really in the mood to eat it.

"Someone's in a grumpy mood today." Jeongyeon smirks and Nayeon gives her the finger.

Jihyo looks at Nayeon with a knowing smile on her face.

Nayeon is tired of their weird ass behavior.

They kiss off schedule the next day.

Mina walks into the dorm early in the morning. Her heels gently click clack on the floor as she locks the door and steps into the living room.

She is greeted by Nayeon's beautiful face close to hers.

"What are you doing at the door?" Mina asks with an affectionate smile.

"Waiting."

"For?"

"My kiss. You weren't here yesterday. "