Chapter 11

"Don't be stupid, why would she suddenly like Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon scolds her.

"You're a loser. She's in love with you and you think she likes me." Chaeyoung hits the back of Nayeon's head.

"I think you're just making excuses because you're chickening out on asking her out." Dahyun throws a popcorn at the older girl.

"I have my reasons!" Nayeons says defensively.

"State them!!!" Momo demands as she grabs some popcorn from Dahyun's bucket.

"She doesn't like being kissed but she lets Chaeyoung do it."

"Because she is too nice to stop people. Next." Tzuyu waves her off.

"I asked her to have lunch with me, she went shopping with Chaeyoung instead." Nayeon continues petulantly.

"They already made plans, she doesn't let people down like that. How is she to know your chicken shit ass is actually going to ask her on a lunch date?" Jihyo laughs at her stupidity.

"I'm not chicken shit and it's not a date. I just wanted to do something nice for her. "

"Sounds like a date and you are chicken shit. Next." Jeongyeon insists for her to continue.

"She said she made pancakes again today because Chaeyoung likes them. "

"Chaeyoung likes them but who loves them? You're too stupid, wonder what she ever sees in you." Dahyun aims the whole bucket of popcorn at Nayeon's head and watches it splatter on the ground.

"Who loves pancakes ? Oh Tzuyu loves pancakes too. So you're saying she likes Tzuyu?" Nayeon turns to look at Tzuyu accusingly.

"You know what? Mina doesn't deserve such an insufferable fool. It's better if I ask her out." Chaeyoung announces, getting a high five from Jeongyeon.

"What happened to bros before hoes?" Nayeon snarls.

"You didn't just call Mina a hoe." Momo says and enjoys how Nayeon balks at that, her face turning white.

"Actually it sounds like a good idea the more I think about it. Mina is beautiful, she's got a perfectly shaped mouth, an amazing rack.." Chaeyoung continues.

"Don't talk about her like that!" Nayeon growls.

"A nice juicy ass that I'd just love to squeeze, mmh!!" Chaeyoung is having fun making Nayeon mad.

"That's it!!"

When Mina and Sana open the door when they return from their shopping trip, they see Chaeyoung and Nayeon rolling around on the floor which is for some reason covered in popcorn.

Dahyun is watching them with another bucket of popcorn.

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are chanting fight fight fight.

Jihyo and Momo are trying to separate them.

Nayeon stops when she sees Mina at the door. She pushes Chaeyoung off the top of her and shrugs off the popcorn sticking in her hair.

Chaeyoung scratches her neck and looks at Mina guiltily.

"We were pretending to be in WWE." Nayeon offers as an explanation.

Mina shakes her head disapprovingly and goes to her room.

"Fucking weirdos." Sana laughs at the pair and follows Mina to the room.

"I'm sorry she saw that." Chaeyoung pats Nayeon's back.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you." Nayeon puts an arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder and just like that they're friends again.