Epilogue

The transition from friends to girlfriends is awkward at first. Mina gets shy and Nayeon gets nervous.

They hold hands secretly when they get into the limo, away from the public eye. Nayeon never lets go. The other pretends they don't see them do that.

Handholding turns into cuddles after a few rides as Nayeon's confidence grows. Mina always sighs into the warmth that comes when Nayeon holds her.

Nayeon says she hasn't smoked because she doesn't know how else to ask for a kiss. Mina tells her on the fourth day that she could just say she wants a kiss.

On the seventh day Nayeon pushes Chaeyoung away and picks up her girlfriend, carrying the squealing girl into her room and locks the door.

"Put me down. "

She does.

"What's that for?"

"I want a kiss. "

She points at her lips.

"You're a fast learner", Mina whispers, her voice low and husky and she's reaching up tangling her arm around the taller girl's neck , drawing her lips that are warm and tastes of mint into her mouth.

Chaeyoung decides she really hates being alone in the house with Mina and Nayeon when she hears a soft moan that sounds like Mina's comes from the other side of the door. She puts her earphones on and turns the volume up on her iPad.

They learn the do's and Don't's of a relationship.

Mina doesn't like to be disturbed when she's reading a book. So Nayeon settles for sitting at her feet and massaging them often as she plays on her switch.

Nayeon doesn't like to be disturbed when she's listening to music. So Mina takes the taller girl's arm and wraps it around her own shoulder and snuggles into the warmth as her girlfriend listens to music. She uses her phone and smiles whenever Nayeon kisses the top of her head.

Sometimes when they're alone they cuddle in the bed together. Nayeon has a hard time keeping her hands to herself, but she resists the urge with all the willpower she could manage because she wants Mina's first time to be special.

"We have one whole week free, do you want to go to Japan with me?" Mina asks as she sits on Nayeon's lap and plays with her necklace.

As much as Nayeon loves the girl's parents she really wants to spend some time alone with Mina.

"Okay!" She agrees, grabbing her closer because she can't deny Mina anything.

They cuddle in the flight and steal kisses in the taxi when the driver isn't looking.

Nayeon feels giddy, Mina feels happy.

"Where are your parents?" The older girl asks as she drops the luggage in the empty house.

"Away in Hawaii, on their own holidays." Mina whispers seductively.

Nayeon swallows thickly.

"Did you really think I'd bring you here to spend seven days with my parents?" Mina chuckles as she wraps an arm around her girlfriend's neck. "I love you but you're really an idiot. "

She hopes the hot and wet kiss she gives gets the message across.

They make lunch together and Mina goes to take a shower after that. The lunch ends up being forgotten because she comes back wearing a tube top and shorts.

When Mina changes into her night dress, the hickeys on her breast reminds her that she should buy more tops with plunging neckline.

Nayeon has a plan for the perfect first moments. She has all this plans for how special, romantic and magical their first time should be. But she is the master in fucking up her own plans.