Chapter 5

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon look at her like she's grown another head. Dahyun looks at her like a proud dad.

"You did what?"

"I made out with Mina. I almost fucked her." Nayeon groans into her hand.

"That isn't part of the deal. "

Nayeon groans when Dahyun states the obvious. She knows it isn't part of the deal. This deal started because Mina innocently offered to help her quit smoking. Always loving and giving Mina. Nayeon has been taking advantage of her and she hasn't realized it until last night.

"Oh god, I was molesting her, I had her tits in my mouth. "

That gets a laughter from Chaeyoung. Nayeon is being dramatic, Mina is not a child. She is not going to do anything she doesn't want to.

"How did it feel?" Jeongyeon prods.

A dreamy look comes on the older girl's face. "Soft, round, warm .."

Jeongyeon stops her before she continues further. "I meant how did it feel to be doing those things to her?"

Nayeon has the decency to blush. "It felt right. Like her breasts belong in my mouth and hands."

"I can't believe you're acting like a horndog after one night with a girl." Chaeyoung laughs, she and Jeongyeon are more experienced with girls and even they weren't this driven sexually.

"Have you seen Mina?" Nayeon sighs dramatically. Dahyun nods agreeing with her sentiment. There is no denying just how beautiful the brown haired girl is. It's like a universal truth.

"I don't see the problem here. You're attracted to a girl and you want to have sex with her. So do it!" Dahyun waves a hand carelessly.

Nayeon laughs incredulously, "Are you forgetting the part where Mina is straight and I took advantage of her?"

Chaeyoung sniggers under her hand. Jihyo is right, Nayeon could be really dense sometime but people in love mostly are.

Nayeon scowls at her and declares they're of no help and leaves the room wondering why she ever thought they are the best advice givers of the group.

Nayeon avoids Mina on the 29 th day until it's time to kiss and she lays a chaste peck on her lips in front of her band mates. She avoid the younger girl's confused glance.

When she tries to pull the same act the next day, the Japanese girl is not ready to sit through a round 2 of Nayeon avoiding her. She shuts the door to Nayeon's room and puts the latch on the door behind her.

"You aren't going to avoid me again today."

Nayeon looks like a baby deer caught in headlights. She gulps visibly as Mina approaches her side.

"I wasn't avoiding you. I'm just busy. " She backs away slowly and only stops when her shoulder hits the wall behind her.

Mina reaches the taller girl and hugs her softly, making them both sigh.

"Don't make me miss you." She nestles her face on the older girl's chest.

"I'm sorry." Nayeon drops a kiss on the top of her head.

"Please talk to me if there's something wrong. Don't avoid me."

Nayeon nods as she holds the girl tighter to herself.

"Will you tell me why you avoided me yesterday?" Mina asks as she pulls away after a short while, looking up at Nayeon with her beautiful warm eyes.

Nayeon is not sure she can do that when Mina is looking at her, so she holds the younger girl's face to her chest and speaks. "Minayah, you're the sweetest thing on earth and I almost raped you, and I felt so bad about it. I couldn't face you after what I did."