Chapter 8

"She's probably confused about her feelings Sana. We've been kissing and she has been missing me, of course she's going to think she caught real feelings." Mina picks on her food absentmindedly.

"I thought she is the only idiot in this house. " Sana mutters under her breath.

"She might have been in love with me, but I'm pretty sure she's over it now." Nayeon scoffs when Dahyun says two people who are meant to be shouldn't give up on each other. Nayeon is pretty sure hers is a one sided unrequited love. The journal grows heavier each day with a new poem.

Momo watches them stealing glances at each other when the other one is not looking. She loves the both of them and seeing them suffer makes her upset too.

"We can't do anything about it Momo. They're adults and we can't change their mind or decisions." Tzuyu sighs. As much as she wants them together, she can't force them to do it. It has to be a choice they make willingly.

"We don't have to change to their minds, all they need is a little push in the right direction." Chaeyoung chimes in.

Chaeyoung is a kind of evil genius and her plans usually work so Tzuyu pays attention to what she says next and a smile on her face grows wider as she listens to her plan.

It's raining when Nayeon reaches the dorm. It's unusually empty and she quickly changes into some comfortable joggings and hoodie. She throws her favorite baseball cap on and switches on the television.

Her phone beeps signaling a text from Tzuyu and her hearts stops beating as she reads the message.

"MINA IS HURT. WE'RE AT MR. YUNG'S COFFEE SHOP. HURRY. "

"You did what?" Mina gasps when she sees the message Tzuyu sent Nayeon.

Tzuyu has the audacity to laugh. "Hey it's Halloween. I just want to give her a good scare. Besides do you really think she's going to believe that you're hurt in a coffee shop? Its not like the cold coffee is going to slap you or something."

Mina shakes her head in disapproval. She understands Tzuyu's logic but a part of her still worries.

Nayeon fails to catches a taxi. She's not even wearing socks, her body is shivering from the cold and the rain is pouring down on her fast making it hard for her to see.

She runs the two streets to the coffee shop they frequent. The hoodie does a bad job at covering her from the rain. The baseball hat is drenched through.

She doesn't care. Her heart feels numb as she turns around the corner, tears pouring down her cheeks that are masked by the rain. She stumbles on a loose brick on the road and falls, hitting her head on the sidewalk. She quickly gets up and feels something warm and thick dripping down her forehead. She wipes it off with a hand and quickens her pace.

She finally reaches and opens the door to the coffee shop, stumbling on her feet.

She is gasping for air but her heart slowly kicks back to life when she sees Mina alive and unhurt.

"You're okay." She sobs, holding a hand to her heart that's twisting painfully.

She walks towards Mina slowly wanting to touch her to make sure she's not dreaming.

"You're really ok." More tears stain her cheeks and she doesn't care she might look ugly with all the crying she's doing. She's just really glad Mina is safe.

Nayeon cups her cheek gently and pulls her in for a crushing hug.

She pulls back after holding her long enough to make sure she can hear her heart beat. It reassures her and her sobs die down quietly.