Chapter 4

"What are you doing?" Mina's eyes grow wide at how bold Nayeon is being.

Nayeon locks the bathroom door behind them and steps dangerously close to Mina. "Making up for two days."

Mina's lips are swollen from how much kissing they've done in ten minutes. She doesn't want to stop.

"The girls might walk in anytime." Mina tries to be the voice of reason but it's getting really difficult because Nayeon has slipped a leg between her thighs and peppering kisses along the length of her neck.

"They're sleeping. Don't worry." Nayeon sucks an earlobe between her lips and Mina pulls her in for a hungry kiss.

Their tongues meet wantonly, and Mina's hips roll forward thrusting into the leg with unadulterated desire.

"Oh god." Nayeon hears her gasp as she pushes her leg a little forward into her center.

They pull away, gasping for air. Mina's arms are on her shoulder as she tries to steady her breath.

Nayeon realises the lines are blurring hard and fast.

She takes a glance at the younger girl in her arms. Mina's hair is disheveled, her lips are red and swollen, her face is flushed and Nayeon is pretty sure she's never seen a sight more exquisite before.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Mina cups her cheek as she looks at the older girl shyly.

"You're beautiful."

Nayeon is wrong. When she sees Mina's cheek darken with a blush, she knows this is the most exquisite thing she'd seen in her life.

They are into the last week of their deal. It's not like she's counting the days. It's not like it's bothering her that she won't get to kiss Mina after that. She is only doing this for the deal after all.

"Minayah." She pulls the girl who is in between her legs on the couch and rests her face on her shoulder.

"Nayeon." Mina turns her face to the side and looks at the older girl.

"Hi." Nayeon smiles.

"Hi." Mina chuckles.

"I'm going to gag if you two don't stop being cheesy." Jeongyeon mocks.

The other girls are used to them being clingy but Jeongyeon is relentless with her teasing.

Nayeon ignores her and wraps her arms over the Japanese girl's stomach as they continue to watch the film. She draws pattern on the soft skin she finds under the satin night shirt. She doesn't realise she's drawing hearts and Mina doesn't draw attention to that particular fact. She envelopes the hand with hers and sighs as she snuggles further back into the warmth that is Nayeon.

It's the twenty seventh day. Nayeon looks at the calendar with a pensive look on her face. Mina watches her with unwavering eyes.

"Are you sad your deal is going to be over in like four days Nayeonie?" Tzuyu clicks her tongue.

"It's just a deal to annoy Mina, I could always find other ways to annoy her." Nayeon laughs.

Mina's face falls but she quickly masks it with a smile. Just a deal, the younger girl reminds herself.

After a while, Mina leaves the rehearsal studio with Sana to get some drinks.

"Sometimes you can be really dense Nayeon." Nayeon doesn't understand why Jihyo sounds so annoyed with her.

"Me? What have I done?"

Jihyo just shakes her head and leaves.

Their kiss is different that day.