One

Genre: Smut
—————————————————————————

Y/n had started teasing Draco in potions starting with caressing his thigh and stopping once she got close to his dick, later after she finished all of her classes she changed into the short green shorts that she knew Draco liked on her. She grabbed her favorite book and sat down on their bed reading the last chapter of the book, she heard the door click and foot steps approached her at a slow pace "hello darling.." a low tone said to her "Hey baby" she smiled and sat the book down taking off her reading glasses "what took you so long to get back?"

he looked up at her "oh nothing just..stuff" he kicked off his shoes and crawled onto the bed "are you almost done with that book? my mother wants it back." he scanned her whole body "Yeah, almost i'm on the last chapter" Y/N smiled and picked it back up. She licked her finger and turned the page scanning the words but being interrupted by Draco taking it out of her hand and kissing her slowly "and what was your problem in potions today?" he said not breaking the slow and passionate kiss. Y/N smirked and shrugged acting innocent "I don't know what you mean.." she broke away from the kiss attempting to pick her book back up.

Draco chuckled lowly and grabbed her by her throat causing her to get flustered "You know exactly what i mean." those words rolled off of his tounge so smoothly it made y/n shudder "Draco if you want to be able to return this book back to your mom tomorrow you have to let me finish" y/n laughed but Draco kept the same chilling stare and grip onto her neck. Draco finally released "Fine but you got it coming tomorrow.." he got up and walked away going into the common room.

-Time skip-

Y/n's eyes fluttered open as the sun rose, yawning, she stood up and made her way to the bathroom to take a shower, turning the knob the crisp water fell onto your skin making you shiver "bloody hell thats cold" y/n complained under her breath turning it to fix the temperature. After taking a shower to refresh her vanilla smell covering her soft body she heard someone knock on the door, "love, i'll be late to our first lesson i have to return the book back to my mom." Draco said through the door "Okay I might not even be there either, goyle and I going to the dueling rooms to practice." she dried off and slipped on her clothes for the day. Draco sighed "of course you are.." he walked away grabbing the book on his way out the door.

Y/n dried her hair with the towel brushing it back into a high ponytail, knowing it made her boyfriend jealous she chuckled to herself and walked out of the bathroom gathering her stuff. She met Goyle at the dueling room "How on earth did you get into the club?" Goyle said sarcastically messing around with her "To be honest I don't know, i'm surprised i haven't died yet." Y/N laughed and sat her stuff down grabbing her wand out of her robe "But i'm up for a challenge if you are!" Y/N smiled proudly. Both Goyle and Y/N got into position "STUPEFY" Y/N shouted and waved her wand stunning Goyle.

Goyle chuckled "RICTUSEMPRA!" he hit her with the tickling charm, Y/N started laughing uncontrollably "it tickles so much!" she held her stomach and kept laughing "LOCOMOTOR MORTIS" Goyle fell back dropping his wand. Y/N widened her eyes shocked to find out she actually won "Okay first, are you okay? and second, I WON!" she jumped up and down in excitement. Goyle got up brushing the dirt off of himself "Well done y/n, well done." he high-fived her and Draco came up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist "Well done darling" he peppered kisses on her neck.

She smiled but looked at the book in his hand "I thought you went to return the book?" she pulled away as he looked at her "Oh i did, she gave me another one to give to you because you're her reading buddy" Goyle snickered "How can someone be so smart but barely win any duels" he made fun of Y/N but draco gave him the death stare in return. Goyle threw his hands up "I was joking" he backed up until he got to the door fast walking out of it.

-Time skip-

Y/N stood against the wall of the bathrooms waiting for Hermione to get done, but she felt a cold hand grab her wrist, startled she turned her head quickly to see that it was her boyfriend. He had THAT look on his face which made Y/N know either way she had to leave Hermione "Hey mione i have to go, i won't be able to wait" she said as Draco pulled her into the mens bathroom quietly, Draco locked the stall door pinning Y/N against it "I promised you thag you would have it coming, I don't break promises" he snaked his hand down her skirt rubbing his thumb on the outside of her panties.

Y/N whimpered and covered her mouth "Remeber, keep quiet love, we don't want anyone to hear your desperate moans of pleasure do we?" he smirked and applied pressure with his thumb, Y/N bit her lip to silence any moans that tried to escape her lips "D-Draco can we g-go to our room?" her breath hitched "no." he smirked and continued rubbing. A few moments later Draco started leaving wet kisses and hickeys all over Y/Ns neck "Draco please.." she moaned a little louder than she thought "not..here" she breathed out which made Draco a lot more hornier.

Draco looked up at her with a chilling stare and unpinned her wrists "meet me in the bedroom." she unlatched the lock and snuck out of the mens restroom. Y/N made her way up the steps "pureblood" she whispered and entered into the common room, rushing up the stairs to get to their bedroom. Y/N thought she beat her boyfriend there but as soon as she closed the door behind her two arms snaked around her waist "this is what happens when you tease me.." he whispered seductively into her ear, Draco picked her up lightly throwing her onto the bed quickly climbing on top and smashing their lips together.

Y/N managed to slip off her top and unclip her bra "I need you so bad right now.." Y/N moaned out running her hands up Dracos bare chest "but you don't deserve it" he chuckled "after all, you gotta read your book so you can catch up with my mother" he climbed off of her and threw a t-shirt at her "you're an bloody bastard!" Y/N yelled pouting. She stood up and picked up the book "Fine. You win".

———————————————————————————

This really isn't smut because its 2am and i lost the motivation to finish writing the smut LMAO