Eighteen

Today was your first day of 6th year at Hogwarts, one more year and you were done. You had friends but it was a small circle, you had enemies bur rarely ever made it known, the one thing you've never had was a romantic interest. You've had a few small crushes here and there but you ignored them and focused on your schoolwork. Feelings for a certain person however, kept coming back no matter how hard you tried.

Of course no one knew about these feelings, your closest friends didn't even know. You tried so many things; studying more often, hanging out with hermione a lot more, trying to convince yourself Cedric Diggory was cute, you even tried avoiding this person. Nothing was working so finally you just accepted it, you, y/n Weasley, fancied Draco Malfoy. The bitchest, stuck up slytherin male. Since you were a gryffindor though, there was a slim chance of Draco having those same feelings in return so you thought it was best to hide it.

It wasn't working though because you had accidentally slipped up and told him you fancied someone. So now the whole time Malfoy kept bugging you and teasing you about it. Some months later when you were talking to Pansy you didn't realize Draco was right behind you, "Draco doesn't know that hes the person i fancy. Always have since 3rd year. But i'm a Gryffindor so its best i save the embarrassment." you chuckled and looked at Pansy who had a shocked, yet smirk on her face. You laughed nervously and turned around to see Malfoy smiling and laughing.

You quickly got up and ran out of the great hall, muttering to yourself as you did so. You heard the pitter patter of feet closely behind you "y/n!! wait!" you stopped to hear a familiar voice. Realizing it was Draco you turned around and looked at the floor "Get the bullying out of your system, reject me infront of all of them if you'd like.." you said shaking your head. You soon felt an arm wrap around your waist, and your chin being lifted up "y/n.. i fancy you too, longer than you've fancied me actually." he blushed heavily and chuckled to himself.

Your eyes widened "wait r-really? you have to be joking!" you were also blushing. He shook his head "no y/n i'm not." but before you could say anything else he smashed his lips against yours. Fireworks went off in your stomach, you melted into the kiss, smiling bashfully. When you both pulled away for oxygen you smiled at eachother "weasley, will you be my girlfriend?" Draco asked taking your hand and kissing it. You nodded a bit to quickly "god i've been waiting for that question..of course Malfoy." you smiled and kissed him once more.
———————————————————————————
A/N: sorry this ones hella short. If you wanna check out other stuff i do or even see what i do during the day check out my socials!

Main(instagram): Sayge.05
Editing(Instagram): wslyx.twins
Snap: Dumbxxrat
Tiktok: Drreidissus
Pinterest: Dumbxxrat