Eleven

Genre: Sad-happy
—————————————————————————

"Happy 1 year darling, i'm so lucky i get to spend my whole life with you. I never imagined that i would be with someone so special to me, please never change or leave me in the dust. I love you so much- D"

It's been 3 months since Draco had passed away, the slytherin common room was silent, the hogwart halls were silent, snape was having more angry outbursts, and more importantly Dracos girlfriend, y/n weasley, didn't seem as happy, stopped doing pranks, never came to lunch, and always isolated herself in dorms.. not even her brothers could cheer her up.

To y/n, losing Draco was like losing the other half of herself, its like her whole world just crumbled infront of her. Everyone tried everything just to see her smile again, or to hear her laugh again but they had no luck, she refused to interact with people. y/n was crushed, this was the worst feeling shes ever felt in her life she never imagined a world without Draco she always thought she'd grow up to marry him and start a family together.

Y/n thought of just giving up completely.. she wanted to be with him, she hated being without him she didn't like knowing that she would have to move on and start a family with someone else, having even thought of it tore her apart it hurt to think about, i mean after all Draco was her person and she was his. The only thing that stopped her was knowing the heartbreak it would bring to her Family, especially George.. her and george were literally inseparable they always did everything together even if it meant they both got in trouble.

Her only choices were to stay and force herself to get better or leave and forget about it because she'd be with Draco. She decided to stay only for her brothers, she didn't want them to grow up without her. I mean after all, everyone needed her. She sat up in her dorm, coloring and jamming out to music when suddenly a random number called her, a number she had never seen in her life.

"Its y/n speaking."

"Hello darling.."

Her heart stopped and her eyes widened, almost dropping her phone.

"Draco? is it really you.."

"yes y/n.. it is really me."

"i thou- i thought you were dead..?"

"no..no i'm not dead, i'm okay."

she didn't know what to say, she was shocked, surprised, and happy but she couldn't put it into word form.

"well are you coming back?"

"meet me at the astronomy tower in 5, i'll explain it all to you, pinky promise."

and just like that the call ended, Dracos voice disappeared, and all she could here was her heavy breathing that filled the room. She quickly made her way out of the dorms and snuck herself up to the astronomy tower, raising her head to see a dark figure standing at the edge, looking at the night sky. y/n walked over slowly preparing herself for any immediate danger "Draco?" she whispered, the figure turned and looked at her "i told you it was me darling.." y/n's heart fluttered and she smiled, running over to him and hugging him as tight as she could.

Draco wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, "Draco where have you been and why did you fake your death?" she started to cry out of joy "why did you leave me for 3 bloody months.." she pulled away and looked at him "my father.. but i couldn't stand being away from you, especially since pansy told me how hard you took the news." he kissed the top of your head, "pansy told me how badly it affected you.." you didn't even care that Pansy knew he was alive this whole time, all you cared about was Draco right now.

You took a deep breath and hugged him again "are you coming back as a student?" he chuckled "yeah.. i'll just tell everyone how they're bloody idiots for believing a 'rumor' started by crabbe." you laughed and kissed him slow and passionately under the stars "never do that again you git.." you whispered in between the kiss.

—————————————————————————
a/n: I know this goes from third to first person but i got really carried away in writing this and didn't feel like changing it since i have dance in like 20 minutes. This was inspired by a show i watch called "Sherlock" On netflix so credit to them for the idea lol.