Seventeen

Draco and you had the best relationship that you could ever ask for. Everything was going smoothly and perfectly like you dreamt off. Then came the night of December 10th, Draco went out to the forest with Crabbe and Goyle but never came back. Crabbe and Goyle seemed to shaken up to explain what happened but you needed answers. You remeber grabbing your wand and sneaking out of the castle and over to the forest being sure to avoid Hagrid.

You lit up your wand noticing footprints leading to the lake "Draco?" you yelled out but there was no answer "Draco?" you yelled out again but there was still no answer. You continued searching until you tripped over something big "what the bloody-" you shined your wand over in that direction to reveal your bloodied up boyfriend, pale and limp. Your eyes widened and welled up with tears "Draco please wake up.." you got closer to him and shook him in hopes of an answer. You cried "Draco! answer me please! wake up!" you cried hard getting a lot more agressive with the shakes "Draco.." you could barely breathe with how hard you were crying "please don't leave me.." you layed your head on him and cried. You cried harder than you ever have before.

The next thing you could recall was two hands on your shoulder, when you looked over it was Hagrid and Snape. You had pleading eyes "please get him to wake up!" you shouted "i can't lose him now.." you turned your head back over to look at Draco. Snape dragged you up by your arm and hugged you "y/n hes gone." your knees fell weak causing you to almost fall but Snape caught you "He can't be.." you tried to hold in your tears but you couldn't, not right now. You cried into snapes torso, choking on your spit as you took breaths. The rest of that night was blur, all you could remeber was crying yourself to sleep trying not to wake anyone.

Dracos funeral was the worst and so were the dreadful days that passed by slowly. All you could think about was Draco and your happy memories, everyone kept coming up to you and saying how sorry they felt for you. Half of the time you were to caught up in your thoughts to even listen. You distanted yourself from your friends, spent lunch being silent, no one ever saw your smile or heard your laugh again after that night. When your friends tried to talk to you, you walked away and ignored them.

You never talked and when you did it was in class when professors forced you to answer a question or explain something to them. December 10th changed you forever and no one knew if you were ever going to change back.
———————————————————————————

A/N: Little sad oneshot for ya.. hehe sorry! I cried while writing this so dw i hate me too.