Twelve

A/N: Sorry i haven't posted anything, mental health is getting in the way and no one was reading this for a few so i got rlly down about it. Anyway, i have a plot so enjoy. This is gonna be from Dracos pov :)
—————————————————————————

Heartbreak.. everybody dreaded it, especially Draco Malfoy. Since hes had four bad relationships, a bad homelife, and some bad friendships its been hard for Draco to open up and trust people but then y/n weasley came into his life.. the most caring person in the world. Every boy at hogwarts drooled over her, even Cedric which was odd since he just hoed around with the ladies anyway.

It started with the bullying, then the teasing, then the hatred, and then the friendship but Draco wanted a lot more than a silly old friendship.. Draco had feelings for y/n but since she was a weasley he knew that it would be very hard for him to convince the three weasley brothers to let him even ask her out. Draco was just falling for this girl, she was the sweetest, and most beautiful human being hes ever seen, Draco tried denying these feelings he wanted to push them away but he couldn't he was so in love with her.

What Draco didn't know is that y/n actually liked him back she was just also afraid if admitting her feelings for a malfoy.. but when the yule ball rolled around they both knew it was now or never. First Draco worked on convincing Ron, Fred, and George..

"I promise i'll take care of her and love her with all my heart."

Fred and George looked at eachother then back at Draco "okay.. but if you ever break her heart.."

Ron cut in "i get to humiliate you infront of the entire school for a whole month." he crossed his arms

Draco nodded and smiled "I promise nothing will happen."

Draco then started working on preparing how he was going to ask y/n to the yule ball which stressed him out because he knew this was his only chance he had. He paced back and fourth in his dorm for most of the night, figedting with his hands. He flopped down on the bed and sighed "i got it!" he perked up and snuck out of his dorm and over to y/ns. Y/N was asleep peacefully in her bed, all wrapped up in her blankets, Draco didn't wanna disturb her but he wanted to ask her privately so he had no choice.

Draco tiptoed his way over and tapped her gently "y/n..y/n!" he whispered as he shook her in attempts to wake her up. After about 5 tries to get her up she finally yawned and opened her eyes "Draco what the bloody hell are you doing here?" she sat up quickly turning on her bedside lamp. Draco put his finger on his mouth and sat on the end of her bed "I wanna ask you a question y/n.. but-" y/n cut him off and wacked him in the shoulder "so you thought coming to my dorm at i don't know maybe 2am would be a good time!?" she whispered yelled and huffed.

Draco rolled his eyes and covered her mouth "if you would let me finish! i wanted to do it privately so incase you said no, i could avoid the humiliation." y/n had a look of confusion on her face and removed malfoys hand from her mouth. Draco looked at her and fixed his shirt collar "y/n will you go to the yule ball with me?" he finally exhaled and began to breathe again. Y/N sat there frozen and Draco became worried that she was about to say no but before he could say anything else, her lips crashed with his.

It took a moment but Draco kissed back, cupping her cheeks and kissing her passionately. When they both pulled back for a breath y/n squealed quietly "Yes! oh my god yes i'll go with you!" she smiled brightly and hugged him.