Four

Genre: it starts out smutty but ends fluffy
—————————————————————————

You sat waiting in Dracos dorm in your green tight fit short shorts, and a black laced bra, reading. Draco went out with crabbe and Goyle for a bit not really sure when he would be back, you kept checking the time until you finally heard the door click shut "Hey Draco!" you jumped off of the bed and smiled "you're finally back" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around you "someones excited to see me" Draco teased and kissed you softly. You kissed back pinching his arm "yes you git! you've been gone for what it seemed was all day!" he hissed and pulled his arm back "but you survived didn't you?" he walked over to the bed and sat down.

You rolled your eyes "i hate you" following him to the bed "aw but you love me" he laughed and pulled you in for a kiss "mm you wore my favorite shorts" he bit his lip and ran his hand down your thigh proceeding to grab your ass, you gasped and bit your lip "Draco don't you dare" you pretended to be mad but you secretly wanted more. Your not so vanilla boyfriend started to pepper soft kisses on your neck "you make me want you so bad.." he groaned and started to suck leaving dark hickies, you moaned ever so slightly "what if people hear me" you asked him feeling a bit anxious "then they'll know your mine" he smiled and trailed his hands down your pants rubbing your clitoris.

"f-fuck" you moaned and squirmed "does that feel good?" he smirked and continued doing it "y-yes, holy shit" you moans started getting louder but then Draco abruptly stopped and pulled his shirt off but then someone knocked "Draco.." Professor Snape said in his slow deep tone "Lights out." Dracos face flushed red and got up to turn the lights off. You looked at him and started laughing quietly "you think he heard us?" you whispered yelled and Draco shook his head no quickly chuckling "well what are we going to do now?" you threw his shirt at him.

Draco shrugged "sleep and continue tomorrow i guess." he slipped it on and laid down in his bed, you stood up and put one of his sweaters on "Where are you going love?" Draco looked at you "I don't know i lended someone my bed so i usually sleep on the common room couch" you smiled and grabbed your robe and wand. Draco stood up "well then let me come with you or sleep with me" you shook your head "you need a comfortable bed and you move to much" you laughed and booped his nose "Maybe I wouldn't move so much if i had someone to cuddle" he smiled and picked you up tossing you on the bed.

You squealed "Draco!" and hit his shoulder playfully "mmm you're staying wether you like it or not." he smiled and wrapped his arms around you falling asleep almost instantly.