Six

Genre: at this point whatever lol i'm in the mood for
———————————————————————————

You and your boyfriend Harry were in the hall together when Ginny aproached you both, for this past week you noticed that both Harry and Ginny seemed a little more tense, secretive, and way to close which was unusual considering they were just good friends. Even Draco, the boy aka your bestfriend who never pays attention to anything, noticed they both seemed off. So deciding that you've had enough of it you walked over to his bestfriend, Ron, and see if you could get anything out of him, "Hey ronn.." you smiled and looked at him which confused him because you're never that nice to him "what do you want y/n? and no i'm NOT getting you a date with George." he gave you a dirty look "relax relax thats not why i'm here.." you paused for a moment "I'm here because i need you to tell me if theres anything going on with Harry and Ginny." you sighed and looked at Ginny and Harry who were talking in the distance.

Thats when you noticed that Ron got a little bit more tense and stand-offish "um, n-no.." he said sounding a bit unsure of his answer "Ron i swear to god tell me right now or i'll go makeout with your brother infront of you!" you yelled and everyone looked at you. Ron and you both smiled and awkwardly waved before turning back to eachother "HarryandGinnyhavebeengoingoutsincelastthursday" he took a breath "gotta go!" he walked off which left you looking stupid, just standing there looking down at the ground about to cry. You took a deep breath and tightened the grip on your books before turning around and running off.

When you were halfway there to the Hufflepuff common room you ran into Draco stumbling back a bit "im sorry, so sorry malfoy." you started to cry, overwhelmed, angry, betrayed, and upset "watch it you filthy-" he turned around noticing it was you "why are you crying y/n?" you chuckled and shook your head "Harry and Ginny were fucking behind my back but its whatever because obviously i wasn't good enough." you scoffed and walked past Draco. You heard someone shouting your name in the distance getting closer and closer, you weren't able to recognize the voice until they were behind you "what potter." you turned around wiping your eyes.

He tried to hug you but you pushed him away "save your hugs for Ginny." you cleared your throat still crying "And uh tell her.." you tried so hard not to start sobbing right on the spot "I-im happy for you guys, i'm glad shes good enough for you unlike i was." he looked at you attempting to act stupid "y/n i have no idea what you mean, theres nothing going on between me and Ginny." he stepped closer to cupped your cheeks but you slapped his hands away almost immediately "DON'T TOUCH ME HARRY! I'M DONE WITH ALL YOUR BULLSHIT LIES. WERE DONE, ITS OVER." you screamed at the top of your lungs not realizing Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione were standing behind Harry "You cheated on me, you told Ron and instead of telling me he let it happen, he didn't try to stop you, he didn't get on you about it." you were crying so hard you could barely make out words.

You wiped your eyes one last time "Ginny was supposed to be my bestfriend not someone who betrays me and fucks my boyfriend." you turned around and ran off before Harry had a chance to speak. Everyone except Ron and Ginny ran after you all glaring at Harry as they passed him, you found an empty corridor and sat down with your head in your knees, "i feel so betrayed.." you whispered to yourself hitting the ground with your fist "y/n?.." you lifted your head up quickly to see the weasley twins and hermione "what are you guys doing here.." you said looking back down.

Fred put his hand out to help you up "c'mon you know you want a hug." he smiled and waited for you to grab his hand "Thanks you guys." you sniffled and grabbed his hand as he pulled you up and into a hug "we heard what happened by accidentally eavesdropping.." Hermione joined in on the hug awkwardly chuckling "y-you did?" you said pulling away and looking at all three of them "I'm sorry for dragging Ron into this.. it was just-" you took a deep breath "he was the only one who seemed to know what was going on, and then he had the audacity to not tell me at all.. i mean yeah i shouldn't have brought him into-" they all shushed you and laughed "Relax y/n we understand."

You finally let out a smile, a genuine one, and hugged them all again "also Malfoy told me he wanted you to meet him in the library." George stated handing you the note Draco gave to him "by the specific time might i add" he grinned and patted your shoulder "I should probably get going.. i have about 20 minutes." you chuckled and walked off waving back at them.

-time skip-

You had been waiting in the library for Draco for about 5 minutes "can't even be here on time.. and he set the time" you mumbled to yourself sitting on the table "y/n i'm sorry i'm like 5 minutes late but thats beside the point, i got something really important to tell you." he was panting and obviously very nervous from the way he was standing "did you bloody run here?" you laughed and he glared at you "im sorry im sorry, what is it?" you hopped off of the table standing right infront of him "i um.." he figedted with his fingers nervously stammering a lot "come on spit it out Draco i haven't got all-" you were cut off by his soft lips clashing together with yours.

You both melted into the kiss and were heavily blushing, after you both pulled away for a gasp of air Draco smiled at you teasing you for being flustered "I've loved you for a very long time.. just couldn't say it." he smiled and punched your shoulder playfully "I knew something was always up with you.. I fell in love with you the first time i saw you but i also fell in love with Harry.." you paused and looked at him "never felt like you would like me back so i went the easier way and asked out Harry.. always knew something didn't feel right." you got back onto the table swinging your feet.

Draco looked like he was jumping up and down on the inside "So wished i would've kissed you way earlier.." he mumbled loud enough for you to hear "so y/n.. will you be my girlfriend?" he blushed and you nodded "Only if you give me one more kiss.." you both laughed and went in for a slow passionate kiss "i'm happier with you.." you whispered in between the kiss watching Draco Malfoy smile like an idiot.