Seven

A/N: Thank you for all the reads, sorry if you comment and i don't reply Wattpads not letting me but i love every single one of you.

Genre: whatever comes to mind LMAO but this connects with my last story
—————————————————————————

Today was your 7 months with Draco but you couldn't find him "Pansy have you seen Draco?" she looked at you and shook her head "haven't seen him since potions" you sighed and walked off trying to find someone who knew where he was "Goyle have you seen him?" he also shook his head no "Haven't seen him since this morning" you groaned "thanks anyway." you turned around walking back to the slytherin common room "i swear this boy drinks some kind of potion to disappear for the day." you sighed and sat on the couch rubbing your eyes.

Little did you know though Draco was outside setting up a romantic picnic, Pansy, Goyle, Crabbe, and the rest of your friends were in on it. He was so stressed out about it, he had been planning it since you guys hit your six months "Pansy what if she doesn't like it?!" he paced back and fourth breathing heavily "Draco relax she'll love it, i promise." Pansy smiled and clapped excitedly "i'll go get her! get ready!" she squealed and ran off.

You sat in the dorm room listening to music and writing poems kind of upset you weren't able to give Draco your present you got him or even just spend time with him at all. Pansy knocked on the door and walked in "y/n you in here?" you took your earbuds out and nodded "yeah im here" you smiled and put your pencil down "I need you to come with me Draco got hurt badly!" Pansy was hyperventilating and almost to the point of tears. You started panicking "is he okay!?" you ran over to her and she grabbed your hand quickly pulling you out of the dorm room "i don't know hes been asking for you and refuses to go to the hospital wing." you tried your best to keep up with her.

She finally reached outside and let go of your hand "hes just over here!" she ran and you followed after her trying not to trip and fall down the hill. When you finally got where Pansy told you Draco was hurt at but he wasn't laying there like you thought, in fact he wasn't there at all. You turned to Pansy "Dracos not hurt is he? you did all that to drag me out of the dorms." you walked over to her and she even looked surprised "no i brought you here because-" she waw cut off by a familiar voice "because i set up something special for you." you felt Dracos hands cover your eyes and start leading you to whatever he set up "is that where you've been all day long?" you asked but he didn't answer you he just kept walking with his hands over your eyes.

Once he finally got there he took a deep breath "this took a very long time to plan and a very long time to set up which is why i wasn't around all day.." he cleared his throat and uncovered your eyes "happy 7 months beautiful girl." you stared at the sight in disbelief, there were flower pettles everywhere, a picnic blanket with food scattered out, tulips in the shape of a heart, and your guys favorite drink.. apple juice in champagne glasses, "Draco its beautiful.." you teared up with joy and turned around to hug him "I'm glad you love it darling." he whispered in your ear and kissed your head.