Three

Genre: some smut mixed with fluff
—————————————————————————

Draco and you sat by the fireplace cuddled up with one another, Harry and Ginny were on the couch giggling every few minutes, and Ron and Hermione were in the kitchen making hot chocolate for the rest of them. You took a deep breath and tried to make conversation to fill the silent room "we should play truth or dare." you turned to look at everyone shaking their heads in agreement "alright everyone in a circle!" Ginny exclaimed while scrambling to find a spot on the floor.

Draco and you made your way to the two open spots left on the floor "I'll go first!" Hermione said excitedly "hmm, Y/N truth or dare?" you chuckled "I'm not no pussy, dare!" everyone oooed in unison. Hermione smirked "Alright I dare you to.. kiss Ron for a minute!" she laughed but when you turned to Draco his face seemed sour and quite pissed off. You sighed and crawled closer to ron "its only a minute" you kept repeating to yourself and finally built up enough courage to smash your lips against rons for a soft kiss, you heard Draco gag and mutter something under his breath.

After the minute was over you and ron pulled away from eachother gagging and quickly wiping your lips "never again.. never again." Ron shook his head and took a sip of his hot chocolate. It was your turn to ask someone truth or dare "Ginny, truth or dare?" you looked over at her laying your head on Dracos shoulder "well im not no wuss, dare as well!" you thought for a moment "Okay ginny, i dare you to tell us your deepest secret" everyone turned their heads so their eyes were on ginny "Now believe me or don't I actually don't have one."

"No you definitely have one!"

"No i definitely don't! i can barely keep little secrets!"

"Maybe you're just a scaredy-cat! we won't judge"

"Ron! i am not a scaredy-cat"

"Ginny i am gonna call you that until you admit that you have a deep secret!"

"Well go ahead because i don't have one!"

"Whatever"

"Ginny, Ron, lets not fight. I am getting tired though so maybe we should all head to bed." Draco stood up and put a hand out for you "Yeah, Goodnight you guys" Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Hermione all headed out one by one as you and Draco made your way up the stairs of the Malfoy manner "Did you enjoy that kiss with Ron?" Draco grabbed you by your waist and backed you up against a wall "No of course not" your breath hitched for a moment "i only enjoy your kisses" you smiled softly and kissed Draco.

He smiled "Good."

———————————————————————————

A/N: This doesn't have a lot of smut in it but i got really lazy because its like 2am. Sorry :(