Nineteen

A/N: were so close to 200 reads! hope you guys are enjoying this as much as i love writing it <3
—————————————————————————

It started out a slow peaceful day, you weren't late, you didn't argue with anyone, and more importantly you had stood up to your parents. That peacful day soon turned into hell when Draco noticed you in the halls, he bullied you everyday but it was all an act. In reality Draco Malfoy was your long time boyfriend. He didn't want anyone to know you guys were dating, neither did you, so you guys vowed to keep it a secret until you were both ready.

He walked up to you and smirked knocking your books out of your hand "hey mudblood." he spat out. You chewed on your lip and stumbled backwards when he shoved you which made you let out a small whimper "gonna go cry to professor lupin? boo hoo." he sarcastically pouted his bottom lip. You scoffed and shoved him back "Oh please Malfoy, shut up for once." you glared at him and bent down to pick up your books, Crabbe chuckled and so did Goyle "you messed up big time.." Draco growled.

You stood back up and shook your head "you'll see.." he said and signaled Crabbe and Goyle to follow him as he walked off. After you were finished with your last class you snuck off to the Slytherin Common room and hurried to Dracos dorm, placing your stuff down gently. You heard his light foot steps aproach as you took your robe off, smiling. When he entered he greeted you with his arm around your waist, kissing your neck gently. You turned around and kissed him "god y/n you don't know how hard it was for me not to kiss you right then and there.." he chuckled and also took his robe off.

You wrapped your hands around his neck "Bully you is kinda hot if i don't say so myself." you giggled as you saw a blush creep up in his cheeks. He kissed your cheek "did Cedric hit on you at all today?" you nodded truthfully "yeah, today in Herbology." Draco huffed and kissed you roughly. You kissed back melting into the kiss "well too bad.." he mumbled against your lips "you belong to me.." he said biting his lip. You nodded and kissed him again "and pansy can stop flirting with you before i knock her teeth out" He laughed "you wouldn't do that" you pulled away and scoffed dryly "you don't know what i'd do.."

-Time skip-

That night you took a shower and changed into one of Dracos shirts and pulled on your green, highwaisted pajama shorts. Just as you were about to lay on the bed Draco picked you up from behind and pinned you against the wall, you squealed and placed your hands on his shoulders. Your boyfriend smirked and kissed you passionately "me n you, right now.." he said taking a breath of oxygen. You nodded and re-connected your lips together roaming your hands in his platinum blonde hair.

You moved from the wall to the bed, Draco hovering above you. You smiled and pulled him down to kiss him once more, not hesitating to try and take it off. He noticed you were struggling so he helped you, also ripping yours off. The heat between the both of you caused you guys to sweat more than it was humanly possible, you started playing with the waistband of his sweat pants. You heard him groan lowly above you, pulling his pants down quickly "fuck y/n.. you see what you do to me?" you laughed and kissed him once more as he started grinding against you.

He kissed all along your jaw, leaving unoticetable bruises. Whimpers, and quiet moans escaped your lips occasionally as he pressed harder against you. you both were suddenly interrupted when a knock was heard at Dracos door, he quickly threw on a shirt and told you to hide in the bathroom. At a fast pace you scrambled into the bathroom and shut the door quietly "have you seen y/n?" you heard a familiar hufflepuff voice through the door. You heard Draco sigh and say "no why?" the boy at the door chuckled nervously "because i want to ask her to be my girlfriend but i can't find her." you knew who it was and your eyes widened. You knew Draco wouldn't like that and would respond badly. You were right as you heard someone open the bathroom door and pull you out "actually i have seen her, she was in my bed." he smiled as you covered your half naked self.

Cedrics mouth dropped but his eyebrows furrowed to anger quickly "you're dating malfoy!?" he shouted and shush's filled the room. Diggory clenched his fists and turned to look at you "you're not supposed to be here y/n! you're not a slytherin.. snape will expell you if he catches you two!" he was still talking very loudly. You held your wand up to Cedric "I swear to god if you get us caught or tell anyone your new name will be deadric!" you whsiper shouted and walked closer to him. He quickly nodded and shoved you back, walking off as Draco chuckled behind you "thats my girl." he said grabbing your hips and kissing the top of your head.