Friday

Riiinnng riiing ring
I quickly jumped up and fell onto the floor 'ow that hurt' I thought as I got up. I walked to my closet to get some clothes, after I grabbed clothes i went to brush my teeth and hair. My hair didn't seem to change so I left it be and got some breakfast.

I grabbed my phone to check the time and saw I had 33 minutes till school started, I quickly finished my cereal and left for school, by the time I got to school it was 7:55 and the school bell was about to ring so I went to class.

I entered the room and saw kacchan was the only one there. I hope he doesn't notice I'm here. I then quietly sat down in my chair and start to study the notes I took yesterday.

Katsuki's POV

I was the first one in class like usual, I went to my seat to sit down. A few minutes later the stupid nerd walked in and quietly sat down at his seat. Probably to avoid me but it didn't work he then got his stuff out and started to study it looked like. Deku kinda looked cute today.

Wait... I didn't say cute I said.. umm stupid.. yeah, stupid. I looked away from Deku but my face was really warming up. I looked at Deku again and it got worst. I quickly stood up and yelled "DEKU"

Izukus POV

I was studying and suddenly I heard kacchan yell "DEKU" I squeaked and looked at kacchan. Was I mumbling. I then realized kacchan was red like really red. "K-kacchan are you okay, you're red are you sick" I asked hoping he wouldn't get mad. I looked at him again and saw he was even more red.

I thought maybe I could check how warm his head is. I quickly stood up and looked at the boy who looked like he was about to kill me, I then walked over to him and felt his forehead and it seemed he was getting hotter by the second.

I put my hand by my side and was about to talk but heard a quiet "Deku" and then I went flying to the wall, I stood up and looked at kacchan. "Kacchan you should go to the nurses office" I said in pain but I didn't care kacchan was sick I had to get him to the nurses office. "Fine" i looked up surprised and saw kacchan going to the classroom door.

Before he left the teacher walked in and saw him leaving " Bakugo where are you going" the teacher asked, he looked at me then the teacher "Deku and I are going to the nurses office I'm not feeling very well and accidentally hit Deku with my quirk the teacher looked at me and kacchan and smiled. "Okay" "c'mon deku" i quickly ran to kacchan with my stuff.

We walked to the nurses office and walked in, no one was in there yet. Kacchan looked at me and smirked "heh" I looked over at kacchan confused as he walked toward me. "Kaccha-" i was interrupted by kacchan kissing me.

I tried to push him off but then he would get rougher. I eventually quit trying to push him off and just let him kiss me. He pulled away from me and didn't look sick anymore. We sat down and waited for the nurse to come, we sat in complete silence it was a weird comfortable silence, even though kacchan just kissed me.

The nurse walked in surprised that there were two students in there already "what do you two need" she said sweetly" "we are sick" kacchan quickly said and she smiled "want me to inform your parents" I stood up and shook my head "my mom is out of town for the weekend so she is not home" I said then smiled, then I heard kacchan "no I'll text my old hag" and then grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room and down the empty hall. ( I forgot to mention the bell rang after they entered the nurses office)

I then continued being dragged by him till we got to my house which confused me as to why kacchan came to my house. "Deku, what one again" I pointed to the last one on the second floor. And looked at kacchan he then dragged me to my house.

We entered and I realized I didn't take care of my bowl, I forced my self of kacchans grip and ran to clean my bowl up. After I finished I turned around and didn't see kacchan, I then heard kacchan upstairs, I walked up stairs and saw my door open I walked in seeing kacchan holding my invitation to the birthday party.

"Kacchan" he looked at me "you going to this" I looked at the invitation then back at kacchan and nodded, he smirked and walked over to me and said "okay let get your outfit" I was confused, why would kacchan help me with my outfit.

I just smiled, he grabbed my arm and dragged me to my closet and saw I had nothing nice it was all t-shirts saying shirt and All Might merch. He sighed and dragged me to his house. We entered and saw auntie mitsuki, she looked at katsuki and started scolding him for skipping school.

"Auntie it was my idea since kacchan didn't look well" she stopped yelling and looked at me and her face lit up and she started smiling and asking me questions about mom. Kacchan noticed I was overwhelmed and told her she was asking me to much questions. She looked at me "sorry izuku, hows your mom doing anyway" "She's great, though she's gonna be out of town till Sunday" Auntie looked at me surprised. "Well why not stay here"

I looked over at kacchan and he looked mad. I looked at her and was about to decline but got interrupted by Auntie "I won't take no for an answer" i smiled and heard kacchan speak "let's go nerd" he started dragging me it looked like auntie was about to yell at kacchan but then she looked between me and kacchan and looked happy.

I followed to where she was looking and blushed "katsuki" Auntie said still looking in between us, "WHAT OLD HAG" still looking in between us she smiled he followed her gaze and blushed. Auntie noticed Kacchans blush and looked at me then Kacchan and blurted "Masuro, katsuki has a boyfriend" me and Kacchan looked at each other and blushed letting go of each other's hand " what dear"

Uncle masuro said as he walked from the dining room, he looked up at me and kacchan "no way" in an excited tone. I was confused and he asked "is it true" I looked at him and shook my head no "bummer" he quietly spoke I looked at him confused, then I started to get dragged again.

If your confused bakugous parents know he like izuku. Also please tell me if I spelt masuro's name wrong. Anyway hope you enjoyed.