Magic in the morning

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Izuku pov

I woke up snuggling kacchan still, i got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him. I went to the kitchen and got some water when I heard kacchan walk in to the kitchen "morning nerd" kacchan says as he hugs me from behind. "Morning kacchan, how'd you sleep" I smile while kacchan looks at me sleepily, "alright" kacchan smiles and starts breakfast. After we ate Kacchan and I went to our room to get dressed for the day, "Deku" kacchan said as he pulled me towards him, "kacchan" I smile tironing around towards him. Kacchan smashes his lips into mine, it surprised me for a second but I kissed back. Kacchan pulled away for a second then sat down on the bed "c'mere deku" kacchan says while patting his leg, i walk to kacchan and put my legs around him and start kissing him again. Kacchan starts to take off my shirt so I take it off and take his off. I pull away from the kiss for air and go back to it almost immediately. Kacchan stands up and takes his pants off and smirks. "Kacchan you need help" I question purposely to make kacchan harder, i crawl over to kacchan and start to pull his boxers down, "ohh kacchan's hard" i smirk and look up at kacchan I pull his dick out and start lick from the ball to the tip "d-deku pl-please don't tease" I smile and lick the tip then start to suck. As I suck i hear Kacchans quiet moans so I start going faster, he grabs my hair and starts to push my head and moving his hips so I put more of his dick in my mouth. He cums and I swallow it "kacchan" I take my pants and boxers off "I push kacchan on the bed and crawl onto him, I like my hole with his dick and slowly slide it in.
I moan as I go up and down on kacchan, Kacchan sits up and pushes my back onto the bed, "my turn deku~" kacchan says in my ear. I shiver and look at Kacchan and kiss him, "I'm all yours" I say back, kacchan smirks and kisses me and starts to thrust. "K-kacc- kacchan fas-faster" i say moaning practically every letter. "Just for you teddy bear" kacchan speeds up his thrust making me moan loudly "k-kacchan"

Time skip to when there done

I stand up and walk to the bathroom slightly limping, I start the water and get in. Kacchan walks in right after I sit down and gets in with me so we can wash up. I lean back on kacchans shoulder and close my eyes. "Deku, we can sleep after the bath" I hear kacchan say in a los voice "okay" I say as I start washing myself up.
After the bath I washed our sheets and put clean on one and then layed down to go to sleep. Kacchan came in later and started to sleep with me.

Sorry it's short 510 words (;'ٹ') im not getting very much Ideas for the story any suggestions on what to do.