Weekend PT 1

I decided to make the story in Izuku's pov the whole story

Beeep Beep beep
I woke up to Kacchan's alarm at 8:00 a.m. it had woken Kacchan up for a second but he just smacked it and fell back asleep. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see uncle masuro and auntie mitsuki in the kitchen, they turned around and saw me walking down the stairs. "Good morning izuku"

"Morning auntie" I say as I smile at her, "how was the birthday party last night" uncle masuro asked as I tried to remember what happened, once I did I blushed and answered "it was fun, I enjoyed it a lot" I i smile at them and go to the door and put my shoes on, "where you going izuku" Auntie asked as I opened the door.

I smiled "for a jog" I replied and closed the door. As I was jogging I bumped a boy with black hair and red eyes, "I'm so sorry" I quickly stood helping him up, "i-it's okay" I smiled at the boy and talked to him for a while. He asked if we could be friends and of course I said yes.

"Do you want my number so we can text" kirishima asked, "sure" I said cheerfully, we then separated and I jogged back to Kacchan's hoping not to run into him. Being me I would get flustered and say I'm gonna jog again. I opened the door and took my shoes off, "Izuku do you have dirty laundry".

Crap I forgot about laundry "yeah I'll grab it" "thanks izuku" i ran up to Kacchan's room to see he was thankfully still asleep, I grabbed my laundry and went to the laundry room to put it in the washer. After I started the laundry i went to the kitchen and got food that auntie made for breakfast.

"Deku get me some to" I jumped as I heard kacchan talk i didn't hear him come downstairs or even to the kitchen "okay kacchan" I said cheerfully I look over at the time to see it 9:24 a.m. "good morning kacchan, did you sleep well" Kacchan watched as I put food on his plate "I guess" kacchan looked at his plate as I set in front of him.

"Hey izuku can you wake up kat-" "Im up old hag" kacchan said interrupting auntie. "Oi, brat did you enjoy the party" auntie asked as kacchan blushed lightly "why do you ask old hag" kacchan asked in a calm but irritated voice "I was just wondering because izuku said he enjoyed the party a lot, you damn brat"

kacchan smirked looking up at me cause if me to blush and look away "yeah I enjoyed the party too, it was fun" kacchan says still looking at me. He started to eat his food aging once she left, "so you enjoyed it huh" kacchan asked while smirking at me, I blushed hardcore and covered making face "yeah it was fun" I slowly bring my hands away from my face to see kacchan smirking at me, " it seemed you enjoyed it as well"

I said to kacchan as he blushed a dark red "Shut up damn nerd" kacchan says still a very dark shade of red. "Boys we are going to work, behave yourself" Auntie yelled As she and uncle masuro left. "Deku" i look over at kacchan "yeah" i ask "did you do the dare I dared you"

I blushed and looked down "yeah, kissed my crush then he dragged me to the bedroom" I smiled, kacchan looked at me and laughed, he then grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I was shocked at how he just kissed me and he was sober, but I started to kiss back. I pulled away because my phone buzzed. It was kirishima

Kirishima: hey

Me: hi kiri

Kirishima: i have a question

Me: what is it

Kirishima: do you think I can make it into UA

Me:of course you can 😊

Kirishima: thanks 😁

Me: np

kirishima: can I call you midobro

Me: of course

_____

"Deku" kacchan said as I looked at him "yeah kacchan" I smiled " who are you texting" I look down at my phone "my friend named kirishima" I answered as kacchan grabbed my phone and copied kiri's phone number.

"Kacchan why do you need his number" I asked as kacchan Texted kiri, I got a message from kiri saying I have an overprotective boyfriend. I look at Kacchan to see him smirking at his phone. "Kacchan what did you say to him" kacchan showed me what he said

Kacchan: if you touch deku your dead
Dumbfuck: who's deku and who are you
Kacchan: Im izuku midoryias boyfriend
Dumbfuck: ohhhh Im not gay, so why would I touch midobro
Kacchan:I DONT CARE DONT TOUCH HIM
_______

I giggle "what's so funny" kacchan growls, I kiss kacchan and take care of our dishes. We spent the day watching T.V and playing board games kacchan usually lost his patience. "Deku..." I look at Kacchan "yeah" kacchan looks serious so it's probably about our relationship "can only our patent know about us and that one kirishima guy"

"of course" I sigh happily Im glad he didn't say we can't be together, I crawl over to kacchan and lay on his chest. Kacchan hugs me "deku you look happy about hiding I relationship" kacchan says with a little sadness in his voice "I'm not happy because we're keeping our relationship a secret, I happy because you want to have a relationship"

kacchan looks at me then smiles. "Old hag will be home soon let's get up and clean" "okay kacchan" we stand up and turn around to pick up the blankets on the couch. "Boys Im home" " welcome back Auntie, how was work" I say as I smile, "have you boys had dinner" Auntie asked, "no we didn't hag"Auntie roles her eyes at Kacchan, "what do you guys want." "Sushi" kacchan says looking over to me for approval, I nod.

After dinner me and Kacchan head upstairs. "Are we gonna tell auntie tommorow" I ask as kacchan looks at me "yeah, now come here and cuddle me" I giggle and started to cuddle kacchan.