Ready to party

Izuku's POV

After I finally stopped being dragged I was in kacchan's room, kacchan walked to his closet and pulled out two outfits and threw one at me. "Put those on Deku" I looked at kacchan "What Nerd" he asked "Thanks kacchan"

I smiled I wonder why he gave me clothes to wear to go to the party, it's not like I need them I have clothes at home. Of course there not as stylish as kacchan's but still, they are still clothes after all. eventually I decided to put the clothes on because I'd probably get yelled at if I didn't.

This is what izuku's outfit looks like without the backpack and tattoo

This is what Katsuki's outfit looks like without the backpack and gloves

I walked out of the bathroom and saw kacchan sitting down watching T.V. I walked over and saw it was a horror movie, I absolutely hate horror movies, so I walked away. Kacchan paused the movies and turns around "oi deku"
"Yeah kacchan" I say laying on his bed on my phone playing games. "Come here"

I put my phone down and look at kacchan confused, "come on deku" realization came the second time he said to go to him "kacchan please don't make me watch the scary movie" i whined, kacchan smirked as I said that, he stood up, walked to me then he picked me up.

"Kacchan put me down" kacchan then makes me lays me down on the couch in his room, Kacchan was about to walk away from my feet and sit by my head but auntie walked in. (So mitsuki walked in on Deku laying on the couch with his legs slightly open and katsuki is at the end of the couch right in between his feet)

Auntie looked at kacchan and I back and forth "I'm sorry did I interrupt you guys" Auntie chuckles at the end leaving me to be confused until I realize my and kacchan's position leaving me flushed kacchan looked at me confused the he realized the position we're in.

"OLD H-HAG ITS NOT LIKE T-THAT" kacchan yelled very loudly, Auntie looked at me and kacchan and smiled "Boys that's very irresponsible of you" "a-auntie kacchan was just putting me on the couch so we could watch a movie, "what movie" aunties asked " I'm not sure, it's a horror movie though" Auntie chuckled "I thought you didn't like horror" "I don't" kacchan smirked as I said that and sat down on the couch "Bye old hag" Auntie smirked for some reason then left.

it was a scary part and I jumped i nearly fell into the floor but before I fell kacchan caught me, " thank you kacchan" I smile at him and he turns red again. I get up and check the time to see it only 3:25 so me and kacchan went downstairs to get food Auntie bought sesame chicken, not my favorite but it's definitely good, kacchan got some spicy noodles, I don't understand how he eats them.

Kacchan and i finish our food and walk to the backyard so we can play basketball, I ended up loosing but it was still fun we played for about an hour because at the moment it's 5:13. Me and Kacchan sat down and started talking about recent events that seem cool surprisingly we still had a lot in common. I smiled as me and Kacchan talked and then out of knowhere kacchan wanted to ask me personal questions "okay kacchan, but if they are too personal I won't answer" "okay deku" kacchan started with not too personal like "is your dad coming home yet" I told him i didn't know.

few more questions kacchan suddenly started wondering about my love life, I was confused at first but it's fine even though I'm m still very confused. "Nerd, Do you like anyone" I blushed and answered truthfully "y-yeah" kacchan's expression changed from playful to mean "how long" "y-years"my only thought was 'is he gonna find out' "I dare you to kiss your crush at the party" kacchan looked like he was about to kill someone.

We went to the party about an hour later, kacchan is keeping a close eye on me. "I'm thirsty" i walk over to the drinkS and I someone if I wanted alcohol or no alcohol, I think for a second and nod my head. Kacchan realizes what I nodded my head to and starts walking towards me.

"Hi kacchan" I waved once once he got to me he looked upset about me drinking "kacchan are you upset" I said, kacchan looked at me and shook his head no "not at you" I smiled and walked away. Kacchan stayed and got a drink with alcohol as well.

Time skip to when they are both drunk

I saw Kacchan and realised I still had a dare he told me to do, I walked over to him and when he saw md he smirked. "Hey deku what's up" he said as he walked to me "hi kacchan" I walked to kacchan. As soon as I got there I kissed him, he looked surprised for a second then kissed back.

Hey just so you know izuku has a quirk . I'm not good at writing smut but the next chapter will have smut.