The Magical Night

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

We stood there kissing for a minute, "kacchan where are we going" I asked, kacchan looked at me and smirked. He then turned around and proceeded to drag me, we ended up in a plain room. "Hey Deku"

I looked over at kacchan as he motioned me to go over to him.I walked over to kacchan and once I got there he pulled me in closer to him, he started to kiss me. I was surprised at first but started to kiss back. Kacchan bit my bottom lip, I then opened let kacchan slip his tongue inside of my mouth.

We stood there making out for five minutes occasionally panting for air. The last time we parted for air kacchan pushed me into the bed, I look up at him while he slowly walks and starts kissing me again. Kacchan put his knee between my legs and started rubbing my dick. I started to moan quietly, "heh, you like that nerd" kacchan whispered in my ear.

Kacchan kissed my ear and slowly made his way to my neck. Kacchan started to kiss my neck around my collarbone, quiet moans left my mouth as he kissed my neck. "Deku" I looked at kacchan when as I hear him say my name, "take my pants off without your hands" I look at him confused for a second but I start to use my mouth to unzip his pant and pull them down.Kacchan pulls his boxers down enough to have his dick spring out towards my face. "Suck it Deku" I look at kacchan them back at it.

I started to lick the tip of it earning small grunts of pleasure coming from kacchan. I was proud of myself self so I started sucking more than the tip. "D-Deku I'm gonna c-" kacchan got interrupted by cumming in my mouth.

I swallowed most of it but some ended up on my face. I looked at Kacchan as he smiled "good Deku" Kacchan picked me up and threw me on the bed, I look at Kacchan and start taking my clothes off for him. "Looking good Deku," kacchan says as he pushes me back down and puts my legs around him. "K-kacchan" kacchan looked at me and smirked.

"yes Deku" kacchan said seductively "you don't need to prepare me" kacchan smirked and then lined up his dick with my hole and slammed it in. I loudly moan at the mix of pain and pleasure, kacchan sits there so I can adjust to his dick. I nod to let him know he can keep going. Kacchan thrust in and out of me quickly and roughly, "K-Kacchan harder"

I yell as he slams into me harder, I wrap my arms around kacchans neck and start kissing him so I can hold back my moans. We stop kissing and started moaning more. "DADDY FUCK ME FASTER" kacchan picked up his pace and made me a moaning mess. Kacchan started going faster and harder at every moan I made.

Time skip toward the end

"Deku can I cum in you" I nodded as I was about to cum as well, kacchan then came inside of me while I came on our chests. We layed in bed for a while till someone walked in "The parties over, time to leave" "okay Leave extra" kacchan said in return.

We stood up and got our clothes back on and started to walk back to kacchans house. It didn't hurt to walk since we recently finished but boy was I in trouble tomorrow. We got there and took turns in the shower. Kacchan allowed me to sleep in his bed with him. So we went to bed.