Moving In

It's Friday!!
It was last hour, I was excited to see mine and Kacchan new house, well apartment. Our parents gave us the keys this morning. Kacchan had the main key and left our parents of course with the spare key.

Ring Ring Ring

I stand up and pack up my school supplies while kacchan was waiting outside the door. Kacchan's 'friends' walked over to me "where do you your going nerd" I look up to see them smirking "home" I say plainly "say, we haven't had our fun this week since katsuki has been acting weird" I look at them and realize they want to beat me up "sorry it's not my fault your not having fun"

I finish packing up and start walking "you can't leave till we have had our fun" one of them say throwing a book at me but misses, kacchan hears the noice and walked in saw the bullies then looked at me "oi nerd my hag says we have to go to my house since our parents want to eat dinner together" I look at Kacchan and smile "okay kacchan"

Kacchan picks up the book and throws it at his 'friends' "who said to throw books" kacchan glares at them while they rush out, "sorry katsuki it won't happen again" they said at the same time. In the way home i see kacchan glancing at me every once in a while. I look at Kacchan confused "kacchan what's wrong" I ask kacchan looks at me and kisses me out of nowhere.

I stop walking and blush a deep red "your just so cute" kacchan says leaving me behind, I run up to kacchan and grab his hand. The rest of the walk there kacchan and I didn't speak very often. Once we got there we looked around the apartment. I like it, it looked homey and comfortable.

I walked to see the babies room, It was adorable i just couldn't wait for the pregnancy to be over with and all. I smiled as I saw kacchan look at the room as he smiled. I then went to look at mine and kacchan's room it was pretty big closet had enough space for both our clothes. I looked at Kacchan and started unpacking our stuff.

After they finished

Kacchan layed on the bed and started to fall asleep I look at Kacchan and smile as I follow him to the bed and snuggle him. And I suddenly got a text from kirishima.

Kiri: Hey MidoBro
Me: Hey kiri how's it going
Kiri: well I have a crush this girl and since your dating someone do you think I could get advice on to ask her out

I started giggling which caught kacchan's attention "what is it nerd" I stop giggling "kirishima asked for advice on how to ask his crush out"

Me: sorry kiri i don't have any to give
Kiri: oh... well how did You and your boyfriend start dating
Me:umm... well, we went to a birthday party punch was spiked with alcohol and um we kinda you know
Kiri: oh 😏 you did the nasty
Me: •////• yeah
Kiri: well do you wanna hang out
Me: sure come to my apartment xxxx xxxxx xx
Kiri: cool see ya bro

I put my phone down and looked at Kacchan "kacchan I have friend coming over" kacchan really quickly jumps up "what about the baby room" I look at Kacchan and kiss him "it's locked and of course we have the key" I smile and kacchan lays on the bed. "Wake me up if he try's anything" I look at Kacchan and smile "okay"

When kirishima got there

Knock knock knock
I walk to the door and see kirishima and a girl I smile and let them in. "Wow midobro this is a nice apartment" I smile, kacchan comes downstairs from his nap. "Hey Nerd do you know if your mom has food In the refrigerator" I look at Kacchan and smile "I think so I haven't checked I was just watching T.V.  waiting for Kirishima"

I scratch my head and start talking to kirishima and the friend he brought over. Kacchan comes to me and hugs me and glares at kirishima and mina which is his friend, I notice kacchan glaring "kacchan please stop glaring" kacchan stops glaring and I smile.

Kiris pov

I got a little scared from Midobro's boyfriend and I realized that neither of their parents were here. "Midobro where are one of your guys parents" I ask and see Midobro smile "at their house" I was confused "wait you guys don't live with your parents" Mina asks i see Midobro smile and his boyfriend slightly smile, "correct, we got kicked out" Midobro's boyfriend states with a smirk on his face. Mina had a shocked face on while I think of reasons why then I got an idea "is it because you did the nasty" I ask as they both turn red and mina looks at me confused.

Out of nowhere I hear "Deku you told him" I look over and see Midobro smile knowing that his boyfriend is flustered "well he asked how we started dating" after Midobro said that he looked at me and smiled "yes that Is the reason"

Izuku pov

After mina stopped being shocked we all started talking and having a good time even kacchan. Time flew by and it was already 6:00. "Well it's getting late we should be going" kiri smiled, "okay have a safe walk home and a good night"

I say as I walk them to the door. "Bye Midobro" "Bye midoryia" kiri and mina smiled and waved at me, "bye bakubro" Bye bakugou" the smile and start walking away. "I'm hungry, I'm gonna get some food" I look at kacchan and smile "you mean a snack or a meal" kacchan looks at me, "snack I don't know how to cook" kacchan walked to the kitchen started to make soba. After it was done we ate it then went to sleep.