Finding out

The way home was silent as ever, I cuddled kacchan to have some worry leave me, I looked at my mom as she was wiping away tears. "Auntie are you okay, what wrong with deku" my mom looked at kacchan and smiled "it's not a life or death situation I'm just gonna talk to your mom about it and then you'll find out what is wrong"

I looked at Kacchan confused "why do you need to talk to auntie about it mom" I asked, my mom didn't answer which left me even more confused. When we got home me and Kacchan watched movies on the couch while mom called auntie.

Time skip to when mitsuki and masuro got there

Knock knock knock
My mom walked to the door and opened it, "hello mitsuki, masuro" my mom smiled while greeting them "finally we'll know what's wrong" kacchan whispered just enough for me to hear. I smile at Kacchan since he looked worried. "Izuku, katsuki" we stand up and walk to the dining room and sit at the table.

"I know your worries about what is wrong with you but you don't need to it's not a bad thing" my mom stopped talking for a second "well it is for your age" I look at my mom worried "am I gonna get a sickness that kills people my age" I ask, my mom smiles "no but you are kicked out of the house"

I look at my mom confused "you are too katsuki" Auntie tells kacchan, and he get confused as well "izuku baby, do agree with the saying 'you got to learn from your mistakes'" I look at my mom confused "yeah why" I ask while auntie looks at Kacchan "what about you katsuki" Auntie asked kacchan "Duh" kacchan answered quickly, "well you two made a mistake that will change your lives"

I looked at my mom confused "sooo what's our mistake" "izuku the doctor said your pregnant" I stop and stare "mom that not possible" my mom sighed "your father had multiple quirks he only told me one since he was embarrassed about the other ones"

I looked at Kacchan who was still shocked "izuku i was a late bloomer for my quirk which probably went to you being a late bloomer as well and you got your father quirk which is a pregnancy quirk" I sat there in shock.

Mom just said I was pregnant and had a quirk, and on top of that I got kicked out. "Mom" i looked at my mom "yes sweety" she smiled "So you kicked me out so I have nowhere to stay and I'm pregnant" I look at her "I would let you stay with me but I have nowhere to go as well" kacchan looked at me sadly "It's fine kacchan" I smiled "Izuku we bought an apartment for you both, it two bedroom and you have one week to gather your stuff there is all the needed furniture including baby stuff.

After a week your kicked out" my mom smiled "what about rent" I looked at my mom "me and mitsuki will pay rent for 4 months and then your on your own" my mom smiled again "okay mom I'll start packing" though I'm very confused i will have to be calm no matter what, I grab kacchan's hand and head upstairs.

Time skip to when they are done packing

"Deku" i look over at kacchan as I pack my last thing " yeah kacchan" I ask " I'm sorry" I look at Kacchan confused as he starts crying "kacchan why are you sorry" I run over to kacchan and kneel in front of him "it's my fault your pregnant and are getting kicked out" I smile at Kacchan "kacchan I kissed you first" "I dared you too"

I smile at Kacchan "I didn't have too" kacchan looks at me "Kacchan i kissed you first if anything it was my fault" i hug Kacchan and smile. "And Im not the only one getting kicked out" I smile "yeah yeah" we go downstairs and head to the door " where are you boys going" I look at my mom "kacchans to pack" 

I smiled as I left with kacchan. Once we got to kacchan's house we went to his room and started packing his stuff. As I was putting his clothes in a suitcase, he hugged me from behind "I love you Deku" I smiled "I love you too kacchan"  kacchan kissed my cheek i smiled, i kacchan then started to help me pack.

I gave kacchan a kiss on the cheek and smiled kacchan looked at me and smiled back "kacchan's cute" I mumble hoping didn't hear it"HAH, I'm not cute you damn nerd" I smiled at kacchan "I love you kacchan I'm going home though see you tomorrow" I smiled while waving my hand.

The next day kacchan didn't bully me and he told everyone I had a quirk that allows people to get pregnant no matter what. I looked at Kacchan and smiled. So for the rest of the week I was not bullied, well bye kacchan anyway.