Part 19

At work I helped 3 people not 2 with pregnancy and 1 to see the gender since they changed their mind about waiting. In all I got $155
Im quite happy with my self, "Midoryia..." i look up and see a co worker looking in, "I smile, well you see I'm single and I want a child are you able to get me one" I smile and looked at her "do you want to be pregnant or do you want a child"  she looks at me I smile "I'm able to make a 4 day old baby and that the youngest, but you would need a significant other to get pregnant" she looks at me and smile, "tell me what you want them to look like as a teen and I'll make them as a teen but rewind them to 4 day old" she smile "thank you Midoryia" I smile no problem it's my job, also I suggest you get a room ready in your house before you give me the ideas for your child" I smile and she nods and heads out. I finish packing up and grab Akio and head to pick up kacchan.

Katsuki Pov

School finally ended and I was still getting bothered from the guy that found out about me and Deku. "Umm... can i ask a question" he looks at me a little scared "what now" he smiles to in relief "Okay how is it possible that he got pregnant and had a kid, in fact your kid" I smiled as I remembered the night he conceived Akio. "His quirk, he works at the hospital" he looked at me in shock "also we fucked. That how I'm the father, I believe it was one of your buddies party" the guy looked at me in shock "wait, you are the ones that everybody heard"
Kacchan looked over and nodded "I guess"

Izuku pov

I saw kacchan and smiled "Kacchan" he looked at me and smiled, I walked over to him and kissed him then handed Akio to him. He smiled and waved to the guy we saw this morning. I smile and look at Kacchan " Kacchan" he looked at me "hmm" I whispered in his ear.

Sore or so short, some smut next chapter