The test

⚠️Homophobia⚠️

As I wake up I see kacchan right next to me still asleep, I check the time and see it's only 5:24 a.m. I walk to the bathroom since I have to throw up again. Hi nice I finish I wash my mouth and head to the kitchen and get a snack. "Young Midoryia" I look over and see all might standing in the kitchen door area "hey all might sorry did I wake you up" I look at him concerned he smiled "no I always wake around this time" I sigh and look at all might "why are you up this early" I look at all might and sigh again "morning sickness" I answer he smiles "are you able to control what semester your in" all might asks I look at him blankly "I've never tried" all might smiles "maybe that can be the first thing you work on when we work on your quirk" all might suggests "okay I say with a smile, all might and I talk for a while next thing I know kacchans awake "oí nerd do you drill need to shower" kacchan says as he goes to the kitchen "No I took one yesterday" I smile "okay go get ready for school" kacchan says as I run upstairs to get dressed, I walk downstairs and smell sausage and eggs. "Oi all might do you want any" kacchan asks all might is about shake his head 'no' I realize "yeah he does" I say as I walk to the kitchen to get some orange juice, "all might you are welcome to have whatever you want when you visit I say as I sit down. "A-are you sure young Midoryia" all might asks unsure I smile and nod "of course" I say as kacchan walk out with two plate and puts one infrint of All Might and one infrint of an empty chair "kacchaaan" i say sadly he smirks "you should know that if I don't get my morning hug from you then you get food last" kacchan's smirk turns to a smile "Hmph" kacchan walks to me and kisses my cheek, I smile and look at all might, he looks like he is uncomfortable. "All Might are you Okay" I ask he looks at me and smiles "yeah, it just feels rude eating before the house owner does when I visit someone" all might says as he picks his silverware up. I smile as kacchan puts the food in front of me, "how do you Guys make Money" All Might Asks "we mow people's lawns or help them clean their house, sometime we baby sit" kacchan says as he eats I nod.

Time skip to when they got to school and yes they brushed their teeth

When we walked In All Might was already in his form, kacchan said he's going to class so I nodded. "All the kids look happy" All Might states "yeah probably because your here since you are the number one hero" all might looks at me "where is the principles office young Midoryia" I smile and lead the way there.
I knock on the door hoping to not get yelled at like every other time I do, the principle open the door "what do you want now Midoryia" the principle says in an annoyed tone. "Hello sir, I don't think that's the way you should speak to your students" all might says "it's fine All Might" i say and the principle paused when he heard me say all might, "hello all might, may I know the reason your here" the principle says nicely.

Im just gonna call the principle 'Mr. Ito'

"Well Mr. Ito I was wondering if young midoriya can take the end of the year test and pass this year" the teacher looks at me the nAll Might "whats the reason he need to leave school" "well young midoriya is... gonna get trained by me" the principle looked shocked "there are better people in this school that has quirks like bakugou why not train him" Mr. Ito smile at me and all might "I am sorry sir but young Midoryia was a late bloomer so he got his quirks late and one of them are similar to mine" I look All Might confused and he just smile "so please let him take the test" Mr. Ito looks surprised and nods.

Time skip to when Midoryia goes to class

I walk into my class with all might everyone looks surprised, I walk to the teacher "miss Im taking the end of the year test so all might can train me" the whole but kacchan class looks at me with expressions that say 'yeah right' and 'stupid idiot lied about all might right infromt of his face'. After they look at me they look at all might and see him nod.