All Might!?!?!

After schooly kacchan and I were walking home together, and out of nowhere a villain came and tried to attack me, kacchan started to protect me. I smiled since kacchan is a hero even though he doesn't have a hero license. The the villain was the sludgy monster, he suffocates his victims and takes there body for a disguise. Honestly it was quite scary seeing him but even so I didn't run because I was scared, I stayed so if kacchan got hurt I could protect him.

The villain was about to attack but then we heard a "I AM HERE" with a chuckle after words. All might saw us and smiled even wider which surprised me. He quickly took down the villain. "ALL MIGHT" me and Kacchan yell at the same time, all might stops before he leaves "can i have an autograph" I say happily, "sure kid" I smile even brighter.

All might was about to leave again but I had a lot of questions and I ran up and grabbed his leg he almost jumped but he heard kacchan yell at me "Deku let go of his leg" almight looked down at me. And picked me up "do you think I could be a hero"

I stop talking and start talking again "my quirk doesn't have anything to do with hero work but do you think I can be a hero" I look down with hope in my eyes, all might put me down. "Well whats your quirk young man"

I look at all might "pregnancy, it allows me to get pregnant and I can help others get pregnant no matter what and it's guaranteed a healthy baby" I say, all might smiles then I see a poof "shit I forgot I was running out of time"

I look up and see a Skelton like man and jump back "careful Deku" kacchan looks at all might and jumps back "where'd all might go" I ask all might looks at us " do you boys live near by. I smile and not leading him to my and Kacchans apartment.

He follows closely behind. We walk in and all might sets the villain down "nice apartment which one of you lives here" all might asks, i smile "both" "oh where are your parents" as I was about to talk kacchan interrupts "both our parents kicked us out" kacchan says slightly calm, i look at Kacchan and back at all might and smile.

All might Pov

I see the young boy smile and look at me, as I was about to ask why I remembered the boy telling me what his quirks was and had a supprised face on without realizing till I heard the angry boy yell "what's so surprising" I look at the greenette "if I'm correct you got kicked out because you two were careless and you ended up pregnant"

I ask with a some hope I was wrong since they were really young, I realized I was correct when I saw both boys blush and look away. Then the greenette spoke "well in our defense I am a late bloomer and didn't know I had a quirk since the doctor said I wouldn't" I looked at both boys "what grade are you doing in" I asked kinda hoping that their in high school and at the same time I don't want them to be. The greenette mumbles "last year of middle school"

I look at them surprised, I was a little happy but since there so young I wasn't for the since one of them are pregnant. "When your due date" the boy smiled "december" it was May so the boys bump will start to show so he will probably drop out of school soon. "Hey kid how smart are you" I ask, "I'm going to get food" the blonde stands up and looks at me and the greenette "do you guys want any, we both shake our head and he continues to walk to get food "I'm not sure why"

I look at him "well I was gonna suggest you take a test so you can get out of school earlier since your bump will show soon" he looked at me surprised and smiled "I should but the principal won't let me since nobody but kacchan cares for me at the school" I look at him surprised " I'll help you" I popped into my all might form and smiled.

Izuku pov

I looked at him shocked "why would you want to help me" I ask "well I have secret to tell you and since your pregnant I cant tell you so I'm gonna help you" I lol at him confused since his answer makes no since, then I smile. "Okay, do you want to stay here tonight" I ask him "umm I'm not sure young -" I smile "Midoryia izuku"

I smile "is it okay with the blonde boy" "I'm sure kacchan will be fine with it" all might still looks unsure "well I still ask him, also I'm assuming 'kacchan' is a nickname" I smile and nod "his name is bakugou katsuki" all might nods to tell me 'okay', "Oi, I'm done making food come out here and eat"

I stand up and walk to the dining room "all might are you coming" he looks around and points to himself, kacchan yells "yes you" kacchan sticks his head out from behind the wall, "oi nerd your mom is on her way" I smile "all might my mom is on her way and I don't mean to offend you but she probably try to beat you up if she saw you like that" all might nods and turns into his buff form just in time.

Inkos pov

I here quite talking and knock on the door and hear my baby yell "got it" he opened the door and smiled, "hi mom" he says while hugging me "have you had dinner" he asks while gesturing me in. "No I havent is katsuki cooking" i ask as katsuki walks out "I just finished Auntie" he smiled "oh right, mom we have a guest is that okay"

I smile at my son "I'm fine who is it" he smiles brightly and looks in the kitchen I turn around and see the one and only "All Might" I yell, i hear a giggle, I look behind me and see my son smiling. "Izuku why didn't you tell me you met all might" I ask happy my son met his idol. "I just met him today, he said he's gonna help me understand my quirk more" izuku smiled, "wait what" I look at all might and see him nodding "i- what my son is practicing his quirk with the number one hero" I smile and hug izuku, "okay let sit down and eat" katsuki says as he walks to the table we all start talking and eat.

Izuku pov

I look at my mom and smile since she about to leave "bye mom love you" I smile "love you too sweetie" she waved goodbye and left. I turn around and see kacchan and all might talking I smile and walk up to kacchan "kacchan is it alright if All Might stays the night, so he can come to school tommorow" I look at Kacchan and smile "Im fine with it" kacchan looks at all might "our relationship is a secret at school, and no one know about Dekus quirk Okay" kacchan say glaring at all might "got it" all might smiled and sit on the couch,

"the couch turns into a bed if you want to lay on one, and I'll get your blankets and pillows" I smile and he nods I walk to a closet that has extra pillows and blankets I grab some and lay them down "here" I smile and put them down next to All Might "do you need help Putting the bed out or are you fine" all might looks at me "I'm fine thank you young Midoryia" I smile "Okay, goodnight all might"

kacchan and I head up stairs and lay down "nerd why is All Might coming to school with us tommorow" I look at kacchan and smile "he's gonna ask the school if I can take the end of the year test so I can graduate middle school early since my bump will show soon" kacchan nods as he hugs me "okay goodnight nerd" kacchan says as he kisses my head. I smile and slowly fall asleep.

1423 words lol, Im gonna try and post today again. Thank you for reading hope you enjoy.