The Doctor Visit

When we got home I helped mom unpack her clothes while kacchan put his in my room. After we finished I went to my room to check on kacchan, I open the door "kacchan are you still in here" I look over and see kacchan going through my stuff. "Kacchan!!!" I say clearly embarrassed.

I realised Kacchan was in my Diary it look like my journals but doesn't have anything about hero's, just kacchan. I run over and take it out of his hands, kacchan smirks at me "so you have dirty thoughts about me" I blushed "n-no" kacchan smiled "not what you wrote in that 'journal' of yours"

I blush harder trying to think of an excuse until my mom called us for dinner 'relieved sigh' "coming mom" I yell as I put my Diary down. Kacchan grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, he kissed me so I kissed back for a second then broke the kiss "ugh nerd, why" I smile and give him a peck "I'm hungry" I smile as I walk out of my room.

I walked downstairs "hi mom" I smiled as my mom put our plates on the table "hi izuku is katsuki coming down" I smile as a yeah, then I feel arms around my waist. I blush knowing who it is while my mom just gives us a huge grin, "leaving all alone in your room" I smile "wow didn't know you were a baby" kacchan stops hugging me so I sit down and start to eat my food.

Kacchan sat down next to me, I looked at him and smiled. "So boys... when do I get grand babies" I blushed a dark red "Mom I'm Only In Middle School" she smiled "I know I was joking" my mom looked deep in thought for a second, "izuku, mitsuki told me you threw up this morning" I look at her "yeah I did but I feel better now" I smile and my mom goes back into deep thought

(I know I said it's gonna be in izukus pov for the rest but I change my mind for most of it, it will be though) inko POV

(After izuku threw up at katsuki's)

Mitsuki: inko!!!
Me: whats up
Mitsuki: i know this might sound crazy
Me: what might sound crazy
Mistuki: i think izuku might be... pregnant
Me: how is that possible he doesn't have a quirk
Mitsuki: i know but you were a late bloomer
Me: true but me nor Hisashi have a quirk that would lead to izuku having a quirk to get him pregnant.
Mitsuki: Hisashi told you he has multiple quirks and he told you one, saying he didn't want to tell the rest they were embarrassing
Me: Your right but How would he get pregnant he only in middle school and as far as I know single and a virgin
Mitsuki: i don't know, ask him if he is still a virgin I gtg
_______

I hope my baby isn't pregnant, if my babies pregnant I'd be happy that I'm gonna be a grandma but he's so young "Mom" I get snapped out of my thoughts "yes izuku"  I smiled, "you look deep in thought and worried, are you okay" he looked at me with a worried expression "I'm fine izuku just thinking of something" I smiled to reassure him

Izuku pov

"What is it, Maybe I can help" I smiled a smile hoping she'll say what it is especially since she always tells me when something is bothers her "well... I know this is kinda personal but... have you two you know had... sex" i blush a deep red along with kacchan. "N-no why's-do you ask" i  slightly smiled but I think my mom new i was lying. Probably because of my and Kacchans face. "Did you use protection" kacchan looked at mom confused, and shook his head. "Okay" we all finished eating and went to bed.

Time Skip

It was around 7:00 a.m. when I woke up and felt sick, so I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up after I finished throwing up, I washed my mouth out and saw my mom standing in the doorway, she looked like she was about to cry "Mom are you okay" she nodded "are you sure your okay you look like your about to cry" she looked at me and nodded "we at going to the doctor Okay" I smiled "okay mom" I walked to my room and went back to sleep after telling kacchan we are not going to school.

Time skip

My woke me up at 10:00 saying we have to get ready for the doctors.i woke kacchan up and we started getting ready for the doctors, after we were ready we got in the car and waited for my mom. My mom got in the car and we were on our way to the doctors.

Once we got there I got checked up to see what was wrong, we were in the waiting room for 30 minutes my mom looked teary and worried for the results, me and Kacchan just thought it was a stomach flu, as soon as the doctor came out my mom looked at me and then walked to the doctor "ma'am your son is infact pregnant, may I ask how old he is" my mom started crying, i saw and looked at Kacchan then ran to my mom "Mom whats wrong"

i hugged her to calm her down a little, it worked "ma'am do you want me too tell him or you" my mom looked at me then the doctor "I will I suspected it just didn't know for sure thank you" I looked at my mom as she told the doctor bye still crying I looked at Kacchan and he looked worried. My mom stood up and started walking to the car "come on boys" we quickly followed her.