A day at home

A week later we went home with Akio and kacchan, we called mom, Auntie and uncle to inform them about Akio. They told us they were on their way to see akio. Kacchan left for school.

I was laying on the couch when I heard a knock on the door, I was home alone since kacchan had school. I got up and went to the door and saw all Might. "Hey All Might, what brings you here" I smile while motioning to all might to come in. "Young Midoryia, I told you I would tell you my secret once we started training" I looked at all might confused "oh right you did" I smiled while we walked to the living room "My Quirk is not mine" I looked at him confused "that make no sense" All Might looked at me and smiled "I mean I was quirkless but my master gave me my quirk" I looked down at the floor even more confused "Is that even possible" I look at all might confused" he nodded " I want you to have my quirk" I was a surprised "what" "my power was given to 8 (I think it is at least) members that
Have had it, it's called One for all. Having my power you will have to workout, or your limbs will fall off" I looked at him shocked and smiled "do you want it" I smiled wider "yes" I said while nodding.

Knock knock knock

I looked at all might it was kacchan and my parents, he nodded and became buff, I was about to get up to open the door and it suddenly opened. I saw uncle walk in first while auntie and mom were talking, "oh izuku, aren't you supposed to be at school" I smile and shake my head "no I passed the end of the year test" his eyes widen when he saw all might "I-izuku how do you k-know All Might" mom and auntie walked in when I was about to answer. "Oh All Might, How are you" all might smile "I'm great inko, how are you" Auntie and Uncle looked at me and my mom weirdly, she was about to speak but she got a call. "I'll get this" I smiled and nodded "make yourselves at home" I said while I went to get Akio from his room, as I walked to the living room I saw everyone but auntie talking I hand Akio to mom while I ask where auntie is "katsuki got in trouble" I smiled and nodded "want anything to drink" they looked at me and shook their heads. I smiled and got a message.

Kiri: Hey Midobro can i come over school is a half a day today
Me: yeah come over quick though
Kiri: Why
Me: My family is here and they always know my friends
Kiri: okay in on my way

I smiled, "Mom one of my friend are coming over. She smiled "okay, do they know about Akio" I shake my head "no not yet" we sat there talking for 10 minutes then I heard a knock at the door. I opened up and smiled, "woah midobro no offense but you look pregnant" I smile "I'm not anymore" he looked at me shocked "wait anymore" he said while walking in, "correct, I have recently had a son his name is Akio" kiri looks at me confused "how" I look at him "my quirk" he smiles and does the O thing people do with their mouth. We walk into the living room and see everyone sitting down on the couch admiring Akio. "All Might!!" I smile "I forgot he was here" Kirishima looks at me surprised and we sit down around the coffee table, "omg midobro he looks a lot like you and bakubro" Kirishima said excitedly, we heard the door close and a bunch of yelling I pick up Akio and cover his ears. "Kacchan" i smile when I see kacchan "hey Deku" kacchan smiled and looked at me, "why did you get in trouble" I ask concerned, I stand up and walk over to kacchan. "I fought 2 extras that said you dropped out cause it was too hard for you" I smiled and kissed kacchan "you couldn't wait an hour" I smile knowing the answer. "Of course not" I smile wider and give All Might Akio.

Kiri's Pov

"Oh hey All Might" i hear bakubro say as he walks over to me and deku and sits In between us. I was shocked that they knew all might personally and acted like a normal thing to see him. What I heard next shocked me " do you want to start training tommorow young Midoryia" i looked at midobro and saw him nodding, I was supieses a long with bakubros parents. We sat there and talked for a while, I stayed for dinner and ended up leaving.

Sorry it's short