Chapter 2: Search begins

It is 10:25 am in the morning in Los Angeles. The Terminator and Robotic Knight are in a neighborhood, looking around. 

Robotic Knight: Alright, we're gonna need some weapons, and a car. 

The Terminator walks over to a station wagon. He smashes the driver's window, and unlocks the door. He unlocks the passenger door for Robotic Knight. He rips off part of the steering wheel where the key goes to, to hotwire the car. He hotwires, and starts the engine. They drive away to find some weapons. Meanwhile, Sora, his friends and Kyle are looking for a place to find more ammo. Luckily, Sora and his friends still have the money from the Jumanji world. 

Riku: It's gonna take time for you to adjust to the world like this, Kyle?

Kyle: (Sighs) Yeah. I mean, look around. Everything is all normal. When my parents told me stories of how the world was like before the bombs, I never thought I'd see it. Everything here is so peaceful, without the machines running around.

Sora: (Looks at him) You're gonna be alright, man?

Kyle: Yeah. Don't worry. Come on, we need to find some more ammo for my guns. And we need to do it carefully. We don't want to get in trouble with someone. 

They all nod. Luckily, people only see Goofy and Donald as normal people in this world, thanks to Donald's magic. Sora gives the money to Goofy, since he's the oldest one in the group. He can get the ammo for the guns. Back with the machines, they find a store with weapons. They both walk to the door as a man walks out of the store, and they go in. So far, they've got two pistols, and a machine gun. 

Terminator: The 12-gauge autoloader. 

The gun shop clerk takes the shotgun down from the shelf, and puts it on the counter with the other weapons. The Terminator puts in a clip in the machine gun, and cocks it. 

Clerk: That's Italian. You can go pump or auto. 

Terminator: The .45 long slide, with laser sighting. 

Clerk: (Picks up the gun) These are brand-new. We just got them in. That's a good gun. 

Robotic Knight: How good is it?

He puts it down on the counter, and the Terminator picks it up. He cocks it, and touches the trigger, and a red beam comes on, pointing at the wall. 

Clerk: You just touch the trigger, the beam comes on, and you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. You can't miss. 

Robotic Knight: Impressive. You got any sniper rifles? 

Clerk: Yeah. Which one you want?

Robotic Knight: Just whatever the best one. 

Clerk: (Takes down a rifle) This one. Barrett M90. 

Robotic Knight takes it, and aims it around. 

Clerk: Anything else?

Terminator: Phased plasma rifle in a 40-watt range. 

Clerk: Hey, just what you see, pal.

Terminator: (Looks at another gun) The Uzi 9 millimeter? 

Clerk: (Takes it down, and puts it down on the counter) You know your weapons, buddy. Any one of these is ideal for home defense. 

Robotic Knight: You also got any MP4s?

Clerk: Yep. (Takes one down, and puts it on the counter) 

Robotic Knight: Also, got any hunting shotguns?

Clerk: Yeah. (Takes one down) 

The Terminator puts the 12-gadge autoloader, cocks it, and aims it. Robotic Knight takes the shotgun, and aims it too.