Chapter 10: Final battle

The two machines continue riding their motorcycles, almost there to the motel. Back at the motel, Sora and Kairi get up from the bed, feeling better and are getting ready for what might happen after this. Kairi looks at Sora, and tackles him on the bed. They both laugh at each other. While they were making out on their bed, Kyle confessed his feelings for Sarah, and they both made love together. Meaning the only one thing, Kyle has fathered John. Just then, they all hear the dog barking outside. Everyone are on full alert as they hear it barking, meaning the machines are here. Outside, the two machines look at the dog, who is barking at them. They pay no attention to it, as they walk to Sarah and Kyle's room. They walk by a man, who is getting into his truck. He sees the two machines, and stays back from them. They both approach the room. They cock their weapons, and kick open the door. They both fire inside the room. They shoot at the bed, but it's empty. They both walk inside, looking around for Sarah and Kyle. The Terminator kicks open the bathroom door, and looks inside.

Robotic Knight: Where'd they go?!

Outside, the driver in the truck is about to leave, but Kyle opens his door, and throws him out. Sarah gets in the passenger seat. Sora and his friends come out of their room.

Sora: Kyle, you and Sarah get out of here! We'll try to hold off the two machines while you two get away!

Kyle: No, I'm not leaving you all here to fight those things!

Donald: Don't worry about us, Kyle! We'll be fine! Sarah is the main concern here! Now get out of here! 

Kyle nods, and starts the truck. He reverses the truck. In the room, the two machines hear the truck pulling away, and run to the door. Then, Kyle drives forward as they run out of the room. The truck slams into the machines, knocking them both down. The Terminator's machine gun is on the truck's hood, but it falls off as the truck reverses backwards towards the exit of the motel, and drives away. Then, Sora and his friends stand in front of the two machines as the Terminator picks up its machine gun. Sora summons his keyblade, and charges at the Terminator. He swings at him, but the Terminator grabs the keyblade, and throws Sora away. The others charge in as well, but the Terminator easily throws them all away like trash. He then runs off to his motorcycle. Robotic Knight gets back up, so does the heroes. They see the Terminator getting on his motorcycle, and rides off after Kyle and Sarah. 

Kairi: No! He's gone after them!

Riku: I hope Kyle's knows what to do! 

Roxas: (Glares at Robotic Knight) And we got you to deal with! 

Robotic Knight: (Chuckles) You fools really think you can beat me?

Sora: We know we can! We already destroyed your other machine friends in the future! Don't make us destroy you too!

Robotic Knight chuckles. He melts away his human disguise, revealing his true form. He then pulls out his sword while turning his left arm into a cannon laser. The heroes take out their weapons, preparing for battle.

Robotic Knight: (Evil chuckling) With you all destroyed, Maleficent and my king will award me greatly. They may even promote me out of this. 

Sora: Let's get him, guys!

They all charge in on Robotic Knight. He aims his blaster at them, and fires. They all dodge the blast as they jump over it. Namine is watching from the door.

Riku: Our turn!

Sora: Fire!

They all use their fire attacks on Robotic Knight. The fire attacks hit him all around, but he just laughs as he takes it all without feeling pain.