Chapter 7: Police station massacre

In her office, Mary is sitting down at her desk, listening to the tape-recorder from her interrogation of Sora and his friends. 

Sora on tape: It's just the machines, and us. 

Mary on tape: If these machines are powerful from bullets, then why didn't you bring any weapons, something move advanced? Like laser weapons?

Riku on tape: We asked about that. They told us we go naked. Something about the field generated by a living organism. Nothing dead will go with us. That also includes weapons, and clothes. 

Mary on tape: Why's that?

Roxas on tape: Well, we don't know! We didn't built the time machine! 

Mary on tape: Alright, calm down. But these machines, this robot and cyborg, if they're metal...

Donald on tape: The T-800 is surrounded by living human tissue, and the other machine...we don't know. Something protected it somehow. And now it can turn itself into a human in disguise. 

Mary on tape: Right. But then, if they were after John's mother, then why would the other two Sarah Connors killed? Skynet didn't know what she looked like?

Goofy on tape: John told us that most of the records were lost in the war. It almost knew nothing about John's mother, her full name, where she lived. It just knew she lived in the city in this time. The Terminator was just being systematic. So, it made all Sarah Connors its main targets. 

Mary on tape: Right.

Kairi on tape: Listen to us, detective. We don't care if you believe us or not, but you've got to understand. Those two machines are out there, and they're hunting for Sarah. 

Namine on tape: They're probably already on their way here right now. 

Sora on tape: They're right, detective. The Terminator and the other machines will find her. That's what they do! They kill, it's all they do. They'll never eat, they'll never sleep, they'll never feel any emotions, and they will never stop. And you can't stop them either. They'll just blast right through you, and kill her. 

Mary turns off the tape, and sighs. She's beginning to think that maybe they are telling the truth. When she looked at Matt's body, he was completely beaten to death, by something metal. And the medical examiner said it looked like he was beaten by 12 men with a lot of strength. And Sarah said the two men took a lot of bullets. Even if they were wearing body armors, the armors couldn't have stopped all the bullets. She doesn't know what to think right now. She sees Vukovich leaving the room with a body armor. She also sees Ed leading Sarah to lay on the couch. She sighs, and leans back to stretch her arms out. She then begins to write paperwork. Outside the station, the two machines make it to the station. They exit out of the car, and walk to the door. They walk past Dr. Silberman, who doesn't see them and leaves the station. They walk up to the desk. 

Robotic Knight: (Clears throat) Excuse me, officer?

Cop: Yes?

Robotic Knight: I'm Sarah's uncle. And this is her friend. 

Terminator: We were told that she's here. Could we see her, please?

Cop: No, can't see her. She's making a statement. 

Terminator: Where is she?

Cop: Look, it may take a while. If you want to wait, there's a bench over there. 

The Terminator looks behind the glass, and scans the area. It sees that the entire front is made of wood and glass. Robotic Knight also scans the entire building, and sees a lot of cops in here. And the heroes are also in the building too. They both get the same idea.