Broken

A.N 

This whole chapter is in Draco's P.O.V so like yeahhhh.

-Pickles<3

Draco didn't know why he read her journal. He saw it on the bedside table on her side of the bed and curiosity took over.

He just started flipping through the pages. Most of it was from the summer. Bianca had written down all of the nightmares she had had. She had doodles of images she couldn't forget. Draco was surprised to see he was mentioned quite a lot. One of the things that had caught his eye was 'When his parents called to him, you could see the hesitation. He didn't want to. If someone had asked him to stay, he would have. But no one did'. Her words were almost poetic.

He didn't hear her come in, he was absorbed in the pages filled with every thought she could have ever had. He didn't even realize she was there until she yelled.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She screamed at him, grabbing the brown leather journal out of his hands.

"Uh," Her words cut through him. He had never heard anyone have so much anger in their voice, much less towards him. Not even from Potter.

"Answer me you coward. Why are you reading my private journal?" Her words were filled with so much hate and hurt, it made him want to cry.

"I said answer." Her voice broke on the last syllable. Something else was on her mind, Draco could tell.

"And tell me, why did you say you would leave if you were sorted into Hufflepuff?" Tears were about to spill from her eyes. 

"Bianca, please, I was only 11, I- I didn't mean it," His voice cracked, he was trying to hold back his own tears.

"No I-. I hate you. I hate you Draco Malfoy." Bianca turned on her heel and marched out of the room. 

Tears spilled out of his eyes uncontrollably. His sobs were loud, but her words were louder in his head. He ran into the bathroom, locking the door. He ripped off his shirt, his body shaking uncontrollably.

I hate you Draco Malfoy. The words played on repeat in his head, trapping him. He had broken the only good thing he truly had. 

He drew his fist, and punched the marble counter top. He hand now throbbed, and his knuckles were bleeding, but the pain was nothing to how much his heart hurt. But he had to find her. 

He raced out of the bathroom, into their bedroom, and dashed into the common room. He hurtled through the portrait hole, and into the corridor. He paused for a minute. Where would she have gone? Most likely the library. 

He started towards the way to the library, but stopped when he heard a whimper. He turned around and went over to the staircase, that would eventually take you to the dungeons, and the Hufflepuff dorms. 

At the bottom of the staircase was the little blonde, curled up into a ball, cradling her arm. Draco took the stairs two at a time to get to the foot. He knelt by her.

"What happened?" His eyebrows were furrowed in concern. Her face was streaked with tears, and her arm was in an awkward position in her other arm's clutches.

"I tripped, and fell down the stairs, and I landed on my arm, and I think I broke it." She said between sniffles. Draco made some comforting noises to her as he picked her up, bridal style. Bianca froze. Was she really about to let the man who read her private things help her? Yes. She needed to get to the hospital wing or she wouldn't be able to play in the next quidditch match.

Draco felt her tense shoulders relax as he started to walk carefully towards the hospital wing. He was surprised at how light she was. Yes, she was small. But you could also tell how much muscle she had.

The doors of the hospital wing opened automatically when Draco stepped in front of them. He walked in and set Bianca on one of the beds. Madam Pomfrey hurried over.

"What happened?" Madam Pomfrey asked worriedly.

"She tripped and fell down the stairs, and broke her arm." Draco said with a worried sigh.

"Out. Out so I can heal her." She shooed.

"But I-" Draco started.

"I said out!" Madam Pomfrey started to feel all over Bianca's arm, while Draco started to wawlk towards the door. Before exiting he turned back around and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to Bianca, who smiled faintly.