The Storm

By the time Bianca had walked back to her room, it had started storming. The past week had been dark with gray clouds hanging over the sky. The rain pattered softly against the windows as she tiredly walked into her bedroom.

Draco was collapsed in the middle of the floor on the shag rug. He let out a groan as he heard her walking in.

"What's wrong?" Bianca asked sweetly.

"It's raining." Draco answered shortly. Bianca rolled her eyes as she sat next to him and he pushed himself up onto his elbows.

"Well that's stupid. I love rain." She rested her head on her arms as she pulled in her knees. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"At least NEWTs are over?" He suggested. Bianca nodded vigorously and Draco smiled her before sitting up into a cross legged position.

"Yeah I guess. Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower." She stood up and so did he, which Bianca laughed at. She walked into the bathroom her hips swaying a little, and closed the door. Or, at least she thought she closed the door. It didn't close fully and it slowly swung open as she started to undress.

The rain had picked up and was slapping against the windows. Draco was staring at her dumbfounded as she unzipped her black skirt and it fell into a pile on the tile floor. Bianca unbuttoned her white blouse and it landed softly next to the skirt. Draco was mesmerized by the curve of her bare hips and the soft looking skin of her back.  She reached back to unclasp the hook of her bra, and tossed it to the side after slipping it off of her delicate shoulders.

Bianca was now completely naked and Draco was still watching her longingly. She reached her strong arms up and stretched, standing up on her toes. She untied her hair and the golden blond waves cascaded over her shoulders. She turned towards the shower and pulled back the curtain. At the last minute she turned her head towards the back and saw the open door at Draco looking at her his eyes glued on her body. Bianca let out a small nervous squeal and jumped into the shower, pulling the curtain closed behind her.

Bianca placed a hand on her chest as she tried to calm her beating heart. Draco Malfoy had seen her naked. She regained herself after a few minutes. There was something inside of her that was glad he had seen it. She knew that she probably wouldn't be brave enough to do it anyways. And she also knew that after Draco wrapped his head around the situation, he would come in to try and apologize. And Bianca would be ready for him.

So Bianca started to play with her hair, the warm water running down her back sending shivers through her spine. Draco came in a few minutes later as she predicted.

"Hey uh, sorry. You know." He said awkwardly. He couldn't get the image out of his head, and he could see the silhouette of her figure behind the shower curtain.

"Don't be." Bianca said with a slight, flirty giggle.

"What do you mean?" Draco was confused. She had always been so timid about this sort of thing.

"I'm not upset. I'm almost... relieved." Bianca paused before the last word. Draco thought her tone was close seductive and she was drawing him into her trap.

"I'm glad to hear that." Bianca was moving around in the shower, messing with her hair, running her hands down her legs, and the movements drew Draco closer to wear she was. A clap of thunder shook them and she paused trying to string together her words in her mind before speaking them.

"So what are you waiting for?" She asked mysteriously. He had no idea what she was talking about. 

"What do you mean?" He was looking for clarification. Did she expect him to do something?

"Be a man."