Celebrations

After finally being let go from the group hug, Bianca made her way over to where Draco was standing. She smiled as he reached out his hand. She took it in hers, and he smiled back at her.

"You flew really well. I never noticed your skills before." He said looking down at her, she was playing with the hem of her quidditch robes.

"Really? I'm still doubting myself. Cedric won a lot of games for us." She said quietly, remembering the seeker before her. He had been a pain for her when he was still there, but she hadn't wished death on him.

"You're amazing. We should get changed. I'm pretty sure your friends are getting ready for a celebratory party at the common room." He smirked, thinking of how lame it would be. Nothing compared to the parties he had gone too in the Slytherin dorms.

"I wouldn't doubt it! Mina is a super good party planner. I'll meet you there OK?" She said, oblivious to his sarcastic smirk. Sure he had gone to parties before, but never one of Mina's parties.

"Will do." He bent down and kissed her forehead, making her blush, and sauntered off towards his changing rooms, his broom slung over his shoulder. She smiled. She was lucky to have won the first match of the season. But she was even luckier to have Draco.

******

The portrait swung forward to reveal the common room filled with yellow and black balloons, with matching streamers. Bianca's favorite muggle singer's music was playing loudly, and multiple Hufflepuff's were there (the dorm she, Draco, Mina, Blaise, Michael and Lisa share). Near the back was a table with a yellow table cloth piled with different sweets. Bianca was amazed at how quickly Mina had put it together.

"Hey Bianca! Great match today!" Mina said as she sidled up beside her, holding up a plate with French macarons and a piece of cake. 

"You got me my favorites! Thanks." Bianca said, taking the plate. The music was loud and it was already giving her a headache.

Draco stepped into the room and saw the balloon filled room. He looked over at the couch and saw an overwhelmed looking Bianca. He went to sit down next to her, and he stole one of her French macarons.

"Hey." He said snatching a pistachio cookie. She smiled at him as she nibbled a raspberry macaron. She brought up a hand to rub her temples, and he sensed she was distressed.

"Come on. We are going somewhere else." He grabbed her arm gently and she followed gratefully. He brought them up to their room, and she went into the bathroom to get into her pajammas. 

The night was cold for even October and Draco lit the fire, then sat down on the sofa. She meekly exited the bathroom, and went to sit down next to him. He put an arm around her shoulders. She laid her head gently on his shoulder, and sighed contently. The couple stayed like that the rest of the night, and ended up falling asleep like that until morning.