First Kiss

A.N

Okay I'm like so excited for this chapter. I didn't really like the ending of that last chapter and almost all the others so can you guys help me by giving suggestions? 

-Pickles<3

For the past three days after being let go from the Hospital Wing, Bianca had been avoiding Malfoy. She was sleeping with Mina, who had kicked out Blaise for her friend. 

Draco had been crying himself to sleep every night since their fight. When Bianca needed something from her actual room, she would sneak around, making sure he wasn't there. She hated feeling the need to avoid him, but the bond and relationship they had formed, was bruised and damaged.

"Mina, I'm sorry for intruding on you. I know you'd rather be with Zabini." Bianca said.

"Darling, that's not true. I'm here for you." Mina put a hand on Bianca's shoulder. Mina was actually glad Bianca had started talking to her about what she was feeling. After finding out about how Draco had read her journal, Mina had encouraged her to just talk about her feelings instead of writing them down.

They hugged, Bianca's shoulders sagging as her best fiend wrapped her arms tight around her. She could practically feel the exhaustion building up in her muscles.

"Sweetie, you're so tense. Go take a warm bath. But in your own room. I know you miss it. I saw Draco leave when I came in here, like ten minutes ago." Mina gave her a little push towards the door, and she nodded.

"You're right. I will." Bianca nodded again, and got up off of the bed. She walked slowly towards her room, keeping her eyes up, looking for signs of movement.

She stepped into the purple room, breathing the familiar scent. She walked over to the unmade bed, and set down her toiletries bag. But little did she know, standing by the door was Draco Malfoy, under the disillusionment charm, waiting for the right time.

Bianca started shifting through the things in her bag. She didn't notice him sneak up silently behind her.

But when Draco was about to grab her waist, she whipper around and grabbed his tie, pulling him down slightly. What he really didn't expect was for her to, pull him down even farther, stand on her toes, and kiss him.

Bianca's mouth smashed onto his. Her right hand never leaving his tie, she brought her left up to his head. She could feel his hands snaking around her waist, pulling her in, pressing her up against his strong, hard chest. The kiss was simple, no touching, or tongue. Just mouth pressing. 

Bianca broke away, raising her heavily lashed eyes to meet his. She was breathing heavily, her chest heaving. She place one shaky hand on Draco's muscular chest.

"I'm sorry, Bianca. I really didn't want to read your journal, but  I- I just felt like I needed to know you, and I could tell you wouldn't open up for me and-" Bianca shut him up by kissing him again. This time it was shorter, but it definitely made him fall quiet in shock.

"I know. I'm sorry too. I, it's just really hard for me to open up." Bianca whispered. He pushed a strand of her golden hair behind her ear.

"Um, I'm gonna take a bath," Bianca said awkwardly starting towards the bathroom. Draco laughed and sat down on the bed, happy with himself.

A.N

Ah! I enjoyed writing this! And I hope you enjoyed reading it!

-Pickles<3