Forgiveness

Bianca avoided him for the rest of the day. Well, she really just ignored him. She wasn't going to skip classes this close to the exams. As soon as the classes were over she disappeared and Draco didn't know where she went. She wasn't at dinner or at the library. Mina, Lisa, and Michael didn't know where she was either.

By the time ten o'clock came around, Draco was extremely worried something had happened to her. He was panicking. What if she had hurt herself and was laying alone in some far off hallway? What if she just flat out ran away?

Eventually everyone left the common room and only Draco was still there. She still wasn't back. She also wasn't in their room, Draco had checked when Mina recommended looking there. 

He was sitting on the couch in front of the last few embers in the fireplace, head in his hands, when the door slowly swung open. Bianca stepped through quietly. Draco jumped up immediately.

"Bianca, where were you? I was so worried." He scolded. She just ignored him and walked past him and up to their room, not looking back. He watched as she left with a perplexed look on his face. 

He stood there speechless as she disappeared, closing the door behind her. Draco stood there dumbfounded for a few minutes before starting up the stairs. He had changed before dinner and was in casual clothes of just a plain t-shirt and jeans.

Draco slowly opened the door, not sure of what to expect. She had been in a foul mood recently and he didn't know if she would throw something at him or something similar.

He saw her walk out of the bathroom just as he stepped into the room. They both froze. He took her image in. She was wearing her black sports bra and a pair of black sweatpants, and her hair was up in a messy bun. 

Bianca's expression of shock turned into a scowl as she regained her herself. She walked over to her side of their bed and sat down facing away from Draco. He just went into the bathroom to get ready for sleep.

He came out a ten minutes later in his sweatpants and it looked as though he had been crying. Bianca noticed this and finally looked at him for the first time since the morning. 

"Sorry, I uh hit my hand." He sniffled, wiping his nose with a pink hand. She sighed and got up to walk over to him. Bianca took his hand and saw a tiny scrape that had a bead of blood peeping out of it.

"You need to be more careful." She said not making eye contact. She reached into her bedside table and pulled out a bandage.

"I'm sorry." He pouted. She smirked at him and carefully placed the bandage over the scratch. He flinched as she pulled it tight.

"It must've hurt if you were crying." Bianca said sarcastically. She doubted he had been crying about that. He would have more likely been already crying and purposely hurt himself to try and make it seem like an accident.

"It did- wait. You're talking to me again!" He broke out into a stupid grin. Her smile dropped and she glared at him. Draco's eyes began to water and she realized her mistake too late as a single tear rolled down his pale cheek.

"Draco, don't cry!" She knew that if he started crying she would start crying. Bianca grabbed his hand and sat down with on the couch. Draco placed his forehead on her shoulder and she wrapped her arm around his neck comfortingly. He cried quietly into her shoulder for a few minutes before pulling back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked quietly. He nodded.

"I don't like when you ignore me. And I didn't get why you were upset!" He said defensively.

"I wish you had just told me you were going to do something. And it wasn't their fault! Why did you go for Harry and Ron?" Bianca had been confused about that for the whole day.

"I can't very well hit a girl, can I?" Draco said as though it had been obvious. Bianca just rolled her eyes.

"Well I forgive you. Can we go to sleep now? I'm super tired." She said giving him a light punch on the shoulder. He nodded and  they went to lie down together. It was still hard to believe that in a few months school would be over. But then they would have to face an even harder challenge: Wedding planning.