NEWTs

Soon the week full of exams was upon them. Draco took five, Bianca three. Yet her's were somehow more stressful. She had stayed up all night studying multiple times, and stress made it hard for her to sleep even without studying. Anyone one could see the exhaustion all over her. Her eye bags were heavy and there were dark circles under her once sparkling eyes, her posture that was usually straight was slumped from the heavy books always slung on her back, her hair was always in a messy bin to hide the grease that came from either being too exhausted to take a shower or not having time.

Stress had take definitely taken a toll on her. She would snap at everyone, even Draco. Bianca was honestly jealous of him, he had not shown any signs of anxiety or stress, but she figured he was used to it.

Then after suffering all week, it was over. A weight had been lifted off of Bianca's shoulders, literally. She could now get rid of the weight of the books and the pressure.

"I can't believe it's finally done!" She breathed out a sigh of relief as she flopped onto Mina's bed after her last NEWT.

"I know. And you can finally shower!" Everyone was excited about finally having free time.

"Can't wait." Bianca mumbled into the comforter. Mina laughed and threw a pillow at her head.

"Please go now you stink." Mina complained, pinching her nose for dramatic effect. Bianca rolled her eyes and went into her room already imagining the hot water running down her back.

A.N

I know this is super short but I wanted time to pass and I wanted to show something for NEWTs before I write my next chapter ;D

With love,

-Pickles<3