Study Partner

March came quickly, and NEWTS were coming even more quickly. Bianca found herself swamped with homework, and she still had no idea what job she wanted after she graduated. Draco had already figured out he wanted to be an auror and new exactly what to study for. Bianca on the other hand was stressed out all the time. She spent all her time in the library and she snapped at anyone who tried to talk to her.

"Well what are you good at?" Draco asked her at a table in a back corner of the library. She had been having a panic attack when she remembered she didn't still know which career path she wanted to go down.

"I don't know! Herbology, care of magical creature, charms..." She racked her brain trying to remember what jobs these skills would help her with.

"Rubbish, you're good at everything." Draco reassured her hopefully.

"That doesn't help me at all!" She cried. Bianca buried her head in her hands and Draco rolled his eyes. He took a look at the book opened in front of her. Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them, by Newt Scammander.

"Well you like Care of Magical Creatures, right?" He asked in a calm voice. She nodded slowly lifting her head from her hands. Her face was tear streaked and her eyes were puffy.

"What jobs include that?" He continued slowly. Her face held a dumb expression and Draco let out a long sigh.

"Oh my god I'm so dumb. The department for the regulation and control of magical creatures!" Her face lit up and she immediately went back to reading, but this time with a plan for her future. Draco rolled his eyes as he went back to studying for his DADA work. The perfect study partners.

A.N

I am still super down about Finn dying but I am already starting to get over it. This honestly helped because it helped take my mind off of it for a while. Thank you to the people giving me positive feedback and sympathetic comments too. I really appreciate it. I won't be taking a break because I need to focus my brain on something so don't worry about not getting any chapter. I love you all and have a good weekend!

-Pickles<3