The Almost Duel

Draco and Bianca walked down the crowded corridor after transfiguration a few days after Bianca's fight. What she didn't know was that Draco had someone in his sight. Someone he wanted to destroy. They were catching up quickly and Bianca was confused to why they were walking so fast.

"Draco, why are we going so fast? We still have loads of time before our next class." She tightened her grip on his arm feeling his tense muscles. He just ignored the little Hufflepuff.

Her eyes finally settled on the black and red heads walking in front of them. Her eyes widened and her heart started beating twice it's normal rate.

"Draco, Draco. Whatever you're planning, don't do it. Draco, love, do you hear me?"  She started tugging on his arm trying to pull him back. He yanked his arm from her grip and starting walking even faster.

"Oi, Potter!" He called. Harry turned around to see who called his name. His mouth curved into a nasty smirk when he saw the tall Slytherin.

"Yes, what is it Malfoy?" He said with a sickly sweet voice. Bianca saw the annoyance in his green eyes.

"You need to keep you little girlfriend under control." Draco jabbed his finger at Harry's chest angrily. Ron scoffed.

"We could say the same about your's." The red head threw back at Draco. He rounded on him, glaring with his silvery eyes.

"You shut your mouth, Weasel." His voice was raising, echoing off the stone walls.

"Your perfect Bianca punched Ginny first." Perfect Potter yelled at him. People were staring now and Bianca was starting to dread what was inevitably going to happen. She rushed up to Draco and grabbed his arm tightly then started to pull back on him.

"Draco please. Stop it. Let's go!" She pleaded with him. Ron and Harry laughed.

"See, you little ferret, Elliot doesn't even want to confront anyone." Harry cackled turning to his red headed mate.

Bianca watched as Draco pulled out his wand. She tried to pull it from his grip but he moved his arm out of her reach.

"Bianca, stop. I'm trying to help you." He told her softly. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"If you really wanted to help me, you wouldn't be doing this." She snapped. She pushed through the crowd and past the 2/3 of the Golden Trio. Draco looked after her helplessly, then turned back to the guffawing boys with whom he still had his wand pointed at.

"You'll pay Potter. Did you know you're the reason we fight? You're ruining me." He spat at the no longer laughing boys. He then ran after Bianca shouting her name hopelessly.