Fireworks

Waves softly washed against the shore of an empty beach. The cold air was still as a few lost snow flakes drifted down softly from the cloudy sky.

Bianca gripped Draco's hand tightly as she wobbled across the rocky beach to the soft sand. She wore a large black over coat as her black satin dress did little against the winter air.

Draco led her to a section of the beach where a fluffy blanket was laying on the beach. White candles were placed surrounding it, anchored in the sand.

"What are we doing here?" Bianca's teeth chattered as she drew her warm coat closer, her cold legs covered in goosebumps, being unfortunately bare.

"You'll see. It should be starting soon." He said excitedly pushing her down onto the cashmere blanket. He pulled a less fluffy blanket from behind his back and draped it over her legs.

After coming from their fancy Christmas dinner Draco had instructed her to close her eyes, then apparated them away to a path with the soft sound of the ocean. Bianca could see the lights of a city just across the peninsula they were on.

She shivered silently as Draco watched the flickering light from the candles dance across her face and long wavy hair. 

"Are you too cold? Was this a bad idea?" He fretted over her and she smiled at him with chattering teeth.

"I'm sure w-whatever you have planned is lovely. T-though I would've appreciated you telling me we were going to be outside so I c-could've dressed more appropriately." She said placing her hand on top of his.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to her hair line, smiling into his kiss.

"Any minute now." He muttered resting his forehead against hers.

Suddenly the sky lit up with a large boom, drawing the couple's attention the sky. More explosions followed, sparks flying across the night sky with solorful bursts.

Draco watched the smile spread across Bianca's face, her eyes brighter than normal with the reflection of the fireworks in her blue eyes.

His heart pounded faster in his chest as he he reached into his pocket. AS Bianca still gazed into the bright sky, Draco got up so he was on one knee.

"Draco this is gorgeous! How-" She turned her head to look at him and stopped in the middle of her sentence. He was holding out a green velvet ring box pointed towards her.

Inside the box was a rose gold ring with a large emerald in the middle. The metal detailing held many smaller diamonds, but her eyes were drawn the green glittering stone.

"I know this might be sudden, and it is technically the law, but I really do love you. And I have. For a while. So please, please, consider putting up with me for the rest of your life, and marry me?" He said clearly. His silver eyes squeezed shut as he heard her adjusting so she was sitting back on her heels.

He felt her icy hand brush softly against his jawline, and then her soft lips delicately hit his own. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as his own went to support her back.

Draco felt Bianca smile as she kissed him. Slowly breaking apart she started vigorously nodding her head. He grinned at her.

"You need to use your words love." He laughed.

"Oh my god, yes." She launched herself on him knocking him onto the sand with her tight hug. His strong arms held her tightly as the fireworks gradually quietted down.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear, earning himself another kiss.

A/N

HAAHAHAHAHAH I FINALLY REWROTE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I THINK THAT TRASH WAS GOOD LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS THink this one is better.

love

-pickles<3