Chapter 30

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE💛

Amiyah and Dominic pulled up at the police station.

"Ready?", Dominic asked.

"No. Listen what if he already planned everything out and he has some alibi?", Amiyah asked. "Or if he didn't even do it"

"Stop thinking the worst", Dominic said. "And we all know he's the one who did it"

"That doesn't mean he doesn't have a cover up", Amiyah said. 

"The least we can do is try. I'm sure he left behind something", Dominic said.

Amiyah sighed as she looked through the window. "I'm sure he was the same forensic scientist to be at the crime scene too", Amiyah said.

"Damn, I didn't think about that", Dominic said.

"But you're right", Amiyah said. "But I think it should be just me to go in...I think I have an idea"

"...okay", he said.

Amiyah got out of the car and looked around. She then walked into the police and went to the front counter.

"Yea?", the person at the desk asked.

"Um... I believe somebody killed my friend, Bianca Williams and he works-"

Lamar walks up. "Amiyah?" Lamar said.

Amiyah looks at him and doesn't say anything.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?", Lamar asked.

Amiyah shrugs her shoulders. "I was just trying to find out who killed Bianca", Amiyah said. "She's dead"

"I found out this morning. I didn't know if you knew of not and I didn't know how to tell you", Lamar said as he looked down and got sad. "You must feel awful"

"I feel more than awful. She was like my sister". Amiyah said as she began to tear up. She couldn't hold her tears back anymore. She was sad and furious that he was just talking to her as if he wasn't the one responsible.

Lamar pulled her to the side.

"I know what you think Amiyah", Lamar said. "You think I killed her because of our fight and how you put a restraining order on me"

"She died the same way your ex did", Amiyah said.

"I saw", Lamar said. "I was at the crime scene this morning"

"You know because you did it", Amiyah said.

"You're right. Because she deserved it...I know she's the one who told you to put a restraining order on me", Lamar said. "She's been trying to get you, to get rid of me since day one and like I said I'm not letting anybody get between us...or anything for that matter"

"You're going to jail. I just recorded everything you said", Amiyah said. "Violation of a restraining order and murder"

"Yea...you wanna know who else went to prison for murder?", Lamar asked. "Turns out me and him would be in the same place"

"Is that a threat?", Amiyah asked.

Lamar chuckled. "Just be at your house when I get off. We have a lot to discuss", Lamar said.

Amiyah frowned up at him.

Lamar kissed her forehead. "If you're not there, then the other friend will be next", Lamar whispered. "Even though I wish he was first"

Amiyah wanted to cry but she held it back. She was furious.

"See you this evening", he said. "Remember, you're carrying my child and I will always find you both if you try to run"