1: Meeting You

" Taehyung-ah!" Someone yelled at the back of Taehyung's locked door. Taehyung could tell that this was Jin hyung, why? Of course Jin was the only one who cook for them and take care for them.

" Taehyung-ah, come on let's eat or Jimin was going to eat all of your food."
Jin teased as Taehyung yelled back.
"Comming! Don't let jimin eat my food!! That's mine!" Taehyung throat was dried because he was just woken up.

On the other hand, Jin chuckled and get back downstairs to set the plates with spoon.

Taehyung stretched his body spilling a loud groan can be hear out of his room.
And finally taehyung stand up quickly going to his own bathroom, taking a quick hot shower.

Once he was done he came back to his room with towel on his waist, walking towards his closet. He pulled out a over size hoddie and black plane leggings.

 He pulled out a over size hoddie and black plane leggings

(Taehyung hoddie 👆)

After he was done, he check himself on the mirror to see if he was handsome or cute on that hoddie.

He ruffled his hair a bit, making it messy just a little bit.

Once he was all done, he smiled at the mirror and turned around to his door but before that he sighed deeply, praying that his food was still there.

-

" Good morning, everyone" Taehyung greeted them all and immediately sat down on his chair, happily that his food was still there.

" Good morning" Hoseok greeted back also sitting on his chair.

" Good morning" Jimin happily greeted them who was running downstairs and sat down on his chair.

" Good morning" Namjoon greeted them back, helping Jin who placing their breakfast on the table.

" Hep hep! Good morning everyone! And also stop greetings. I'm so hungry, I didn't ate last night though." Jin also sat down saying those words. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he sat down too.

" Well, it's your fault. Not us." Yoongi said as he take a bite of his bacon was placed on his plates.

Jin pouted causing Namjoon to chuckled at his boyfriend cuteness. Well yes namjoon and Jin we're boyfriends and they were all living on the same house.

-

" You! Jimin-ah! You didn't tell your boyfriend name yet!" Hoseok cutely pouted at Jimin. Jimin chuckled as he chewed his food.

" Oh I forgot to tell that he was going here this afternoon" Jimin said.

" Atleast name?" Hoseok make a puppy eyes.

" Aww, keep doing that you look like a cute horse." Jimin said teasingly as hoseok rolled his eyes and focusing on his food.

" Oh come on, Jimin" Jin said completely done on this guessing game. Jimin sighed as he surrender. "Fine. His name is Jk" Jimin said as he take a sip from his water. They all nodded and focusing on there food.

Taehyung was quitely eating but his ears was not sleeping. Obviously he was hearing it all.

Taehyung pov

Jk? What a boring name.. Jk Jk Jk Jk? Just kidding? Wait-

His name is Just kidding? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh ma god! Hello just kidding! Oh hi!

Third person pov

Taehyung mentally coughed because he was laughing with a food on his mouth. This make the hyungs looked at him, confused as they volunteer their water on taehyung. Except on yoongi.

" Are you crazy?" Yoongi asked in Savage voice. Jin looked at him and-

" Yah! He caughed and you-" Jin was cutted of by- " Jinnie.." Namjoon.

Jin took a deep breath and continue eating. To be honest, Jin hated that when someone on their family was arguing. And one person can control his called 'easily get mad' attitude, non other than namjoon.

-

" Gotcha!" Hoseok said as he hug Taehyung from the back. Both of them we're playing a tag game, running all over the house, while Jin and Namjoon we're out to buy a foods because they we're out of stocks so they need to buy some.

Of course yoongi was sleeping on his lovely bed, while Jimin was on his phone texting and waiting for his boyfriend to come.

" Hyung!!" Taehyung yelled as he sat on the floor completely tired, breathing heavily. " You loss, Kim taehyung! Haha I'm the winner!" Hoseok chuckled. Taehyung frowned. " No i'm not! I'm going to catch you! And you will loss!!" Taehyung yelled in replied as he stand up and again catching hoseok.

-

*Ding dong*

The bell rang and Jimin quickly stand up, walking up to there door, opening up for his boyfriend.

" Hey babe!" Jimin said as he hug Jungkook and of course Jungkook will hug back. " Hi, Minnie" Jungkook said as he pecked his boyfriend 'forehead'.

Jimin let Jungkook walked in and sat on the couch but before that Jimin yelled first. Getting the all attention.

" Guys! My boy----" Jimin was cutted off.

Taehyung was just running so that hoseok can't catch him. Actually they were running about 7 minutes straight completely catching each other. And now Hoseok was catching taehyung as Taehyung ran faster so that hoseok wouldn't catch him. But!!

But Taehyung was too focused on the game, running while looking at his back, on hoseok checking if he was close.

Suddenly taehyung collision on Jungkook not noticing that they were falling down in the same time. Jungkook gasped as he quickly put his arm on the youngest waist, scared of felling down. Taehyung gasped too. He keep his hands on the older chest as he keep his eyes shut at that moment, knowing he just collisioned at Jimin's boyfriend.

Taehyung opened his eyes as he quickly noticed their-- position. Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook as Jungkook hands on the youngest waist. Taehyung couldn't believe what just happened and quickly noticed that hoseok was giggling and of course taehyung snapped back and stand up, catching hoseok again and again.

Jimin chuckled as he helps Jungkook to stand up. Yes he didn't feel any jealous or feelings on what just happened. He just didn't care that much.

" Well, sorry they were just so weird. Anyways come on, let's sit on the couch" Jimin said as Jungkook quickly snapped at his thoughts and get dragged by Jimin on the couch.

__
Did i get it too fast? Hehehe sorry!
Hope you like it! Many chapters will get uploaded.

I purple you! Stay safe! 💜😘