4: Jealous

" What happened?" Jimin ask pretending he didn't saw anything. But he was jealous.

Taehyung look up to see Jimin looking at him worriedly. Taehyung smiled and hug his Bestfriend. " M, fine" Taehyung mumbled to himself only to hear by Jimin.

Jimin nodded as Taehyung and him walk towards the living room, and sat to the couch.

-

" Taehyung?" Jimin suddenly spoke up in the middle of the movie they were watching.

Taehyung looked at him and hummed as Jimin look everywhere to check if anyone can hear them. After Jimin checking every single part of the house, he turn to see Taehyung looking at him, confused.

" Tae, are you trying to hook my boyfriend up?" Jimin asked without hesitating. Taehyung frowned as shake his head as 'no'

" No... I'm not!" Taehyung whispered yelled. Jimin nodded then sighed.

" I didn't meant to ask you that question... Just.. Just noticing. " Jimin said as Taehyung nodded, understanding on what Jimin said.

-

Once Jungkook was done he went to the living room satting beside Jimin.

There was a silence on the three while watching movie. No one decided to speak until.

" uh.. Hey, can I go home?" Jungkook asked, getting the attention of the both.

" Okay... Let me walk you on the car." Jimin volunteer himself as Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung just looked at them as he stand up, walking towards at his room completely tired.

-

" Bye, kook. " Jimin said as he waved a goodbye at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded as he spoke up. " Tell them I'm leaving"
Jimin nodded as Jungkook hop in on his car.

" Wait." Jimin said as he tap the car window, jungkook notices and hop out of the car.

" Sorry.. I forgot" Jungkook said as Jimin try to hide his frown, jungkook never forget to kiss me whenever he was leaving me.

Jungkook kiss Jimin forehead as Jimin pout and point at his lips, signalling to Jungkook to kiss him on the lips and Jungkook did. Just pecked.

" Another one..." Jimin said as Jungkook raised his right eyebrow. " Do you like Taehyung?" Jimin asked. Jungkook frowned as he hugs Jimin.

" Baby... Your the one who I love okay? Your the only one. I promise" Jungkook promised. Jimin smiled widely as he kiss Jungkook pulling him onto sweet long Passionate kiss.

After seconds they pulled away and Jungkook hop in on his car once again, starting his engine. Ready to leave.

-

I shouldn't continue the pass vibe thing. Jimin was thinking that I like Jungkook but not. I just... I don't know? He past on my vibe yes. But he made me loss on the tag game... But if Jimin thinking that wrong way, then I wouldn't continue my plan. Taehyung thought to himself as he sat on his bed plopping his butt on the bed.

-

[next morning]

Taehyung woke up as he found himself on the floor, laying on it? What? How? Why? Taehyung thought to himself as he stand up, letting a groan.

He went downstairs to found Jin, Namjoon, hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi on the couch like they were waiting for someone. Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he sat on Hoseok lap. Hoseok let him and put his hand around Taehyung hugging him.

" FINALLY! YOUR HERE TAEHYUNG!" Jin yelled as he stretched his body. Taehyung look at him, confused.

" Why what happened?" Taehyung asked as Jin chuckled. " We want to hang out! Like go somewhere and chill!" Jin said making taehyung eye widen as he Jump out of Hoseok lap and running around the living room with a wide smile.

" YES! YES! YES! YESSSSS!! I WANNA GO SWIM AND EAT BBQ AND..... GO TO THE PARK! BUY ME GUCCI! AND... " Taehyung stop his track as someone open the front door making the all attention brought to that front door.

" Uh? Who- Jungkook?" Taehyung saw Jungkook walking straight on him as Taehyung look at Jimin to see that he was just in calm face.

Jungkook walk towards taehyung as his eyes focused on taehyung only, taehyung heart beat fast as he don't know what to do. Once Jungkook is infront of him.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his wrist as the 5 boys on the couch watching them. Taehyung tried to push Jungkook away as Jungkook gripped on taehyung waist tighten.

Taehyung nervously look at Jimin who has a angry face, he gulped as Jimin look at him in 'I will kill you' look.

Taehyung look at Jungkook directly on his eyes as Jungkook pulled him onto kiss--

" WHAT THE HELL?!" Taehyung woke up from his dream.

" Wait- did I just dream in that coconut head?! Oh--- MAA GAAD!" Taehyung whispered yelled on himself.

But it's look like real though, but we won't go on the park? We won't go on the trip? Fuck- aish.. Stupid dream. But the kiss was so warm--SHUT THE FUCUCYCJ up!!! Taehyung hit himself using a pillow to stop thinking on what did he just dream.

-

" Um... Guys? I wonder when the school is going to open?" Taehyung said as he sat on couch. Jin look at him and chuckled.

" You want to go school?" Jin asked as Taehyung nodded. " Of course... It's boring on the house you know?" Taehyung sighed.

" Mhm.. I know the school start on this year though. I just know but i'm not sure." Hoseok said.

Our conversation were cut off by someone who just knock on the door.

" Wait a minute!" Hoseok yelled as he ran towards the front door. Hoseok open it to see Jungkook.

Hoseok smirked as he yelled at Jimin.

" Jimin-ah! Your boyfriend is here!" Hoseok yelled as he turned to look at Jungkook again. " Come in." Hoseok stepped aside letting Jungkook in.

" What are you doing here babe?" Jimin said as he wrap his arm around Jungkook neck, but Jungkook eye were finding someone.

Taehyung on the living room heard hoseok yelled as his eye widen hearing Jungkook name. He ran towards his room locking it. Calm down tae, why are you so nervous? Just say that 'you pass the vibe and we don't need to go to park. Taehyung thought to himself as he nodded to himself too.

___
Hey hope your doing alright! Please said if I have a bad grammar then I will fix it! I love you guys! I purple you! 💜 😘
[Please vote]