3:Pass The Vibe

" Kook. Talk to him right now. On his room." Jimin said as he quickly shake Jungkook. Jungkook nervously nodded as he ran towards Taehyung's room.

Jungkook knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' behind the door. So he came in and nervously shut the door again.

" Oh... Sit down. Let's talk face to face." Taehyung said strickly. Jungkook just found it cute and smiled at him showing his bunny smile.

" You have a nice smile..." Taehyung whispered to himself, but Jungkook can hear it so he pretend that he didn't.

They sat down on the chair face to face.

" So.. I have a task for you. Hope you can do it. I know it's weird but this is the way you can passed my vibe. " Taehyung said as Jungkook immediately nodded.

" I will do everything." Jungkook said.

" First, you need to take me to the park and ride at the available rides. Second buy me ice cream third buy me gucci bag. That's all. Hope you can do. " Taehyung said as Jungkook smirked.

" Did you just want to hang out with me? " Jungkook asked with a 'evil' smirk on his face. He didn't know where that 'confident' came from.

After hearing those words, taehyung face immediately goes red. " W-what?! " Taehyung asked in disbelief.

" Hahaha nothing. But yeah I can do that all. Easy." Jungkook said as he leaned forward resting his chin on his hands.

Taehyung gulped and looked at him as Jungkook chuckled, as he just realise what he just said.

" Oum... Can I go?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung immediately nodded, afraid of Jungkook.

Jungkook again chuckled and was about to leave when-

" When?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung snapped towards his thought. " Uh-uh oum.. Tomorrow." Taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook nodded and left the room. Leaving taehyung who was just freeze at his chair.

-

" How is it? " Jimin asked. " Good. He just wanted to go to the park, eat ice cream and buy him a gucci bag." Jungkook replied as Jimin burst out onto laughter. " HAHAHAH he have a nice plan though." Jimin said.

" Why?" Jungkook asked. " Well Taehyung really wants to go to the park while eating ice cream and he has a bunch of gucci bag on his cabinet though. " Jimin explained as Jungkook nodded.

-

" Dinner is ready! " Jin yelled as all of them went to the kitchen. Taehyung and Yoongi also went to the kitchen.

Once they all sitted, they dig in.

" Oh. Who are you? " Yoongi asked Jungkook. " Oh hi.. I'm jeon Jungkook, Jimin's boyfriend." Jungkook said as yoongi just nodded.

" Why didn't you tell your name?" hoseok asked. " Yoongi." Yoongi replied shortly completely tired although he just woken up.

-

They were done eating and Taehyung planned to wash the dishes for his hyungs. Taehyung placed all the dishes on the sink and he noticed that Jungkook was helping him. The boys didn't notice that Jungkook was helping the boy because they were straight on the living room or on there room.

" Hey. Don't" Taehyung said on Jungkook was about to pick up the dishes. " Come on I want to help." Jungkook said. " I don't need it." Taehyung replied as Jungkook chuckled.
" Well I'm not helping you, jimin said it to me and I just commanded his wish to pass on your vibe." Jungkook lied he planned all these to past on Taehyung's vibe and Jimin didn't tell him anything.

Taehyung faced dropped as he nodded.
Don't get your hopes up Tae. Taehyung thought to himself.

" Just put all the dishes here, I'm gonna wash it. " Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded. Jungkook placed all the dishes in the sink as Taehyung start washing the dishes.

Jungkook came back to the living room but his eyes won't leave taehyung. He didn't know why but his heart and brain just controlling himself. Taehyung fell a pair eyes on him so he looked back to see nothing. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was looking back so he immediately look at Jimin, pretending that he didn't looking at him.

He is cute.. Jungkook thought to himself as he completely forgot that he have a boyfriend. Oh sh1t I have a boyfriend already. But I can't control myself. He was just so attractive.. Aish... Jungkook you have a boyfriend and that's it. Jungkook thought to himself, sighing deeply.

-

Taehyung was just washing the dishes and it was turn to wash the knives they used. Taehyung accidentally cut himself because the sponge was too bubble so he can't see the knives clearly. Taehyung whimpered as the cut was deep on his thumb. Taehyung can't held the pain but held his voice low to not see that he was cutted by knife.

Jungkook notices that the boy was whimpering and he stand up walking towards him. Jungkook notices the blood in Taehyung's thumb as he gasped how the cut was deep. He immediately walk again towards Jimin and-

"Jimin! Where's the aid?"
" Over there, why kook?"
" Nothing." Jungkook said as he gets the aid, and ran towards the kitchen again. Jimin notice it and ran towards the kitchen too.

Taehyung watches Jungkook as he let Jungkook take his hands and wash it with a water. After Jungkook washed taehyung hands he gets the Aid and start to treat taehyung softly.

Someone was watching them in jealousy.

-

After treating taehyung, jungkook sighed as he looked at taehyung. Taehyung was so shy at that time so he looked down to his foot.

" T-thank you.." Taehyung thanked Jungkook. " Your welcome. And now I'm gonna continue that dishes okay?" Jungkook said as Taehyung looked up with a pouted face, but nodded.

" Go to the living room." Jungkook said as Taehyung goes to the living room.

___
I'm too fast didn't I? Well Jungkook just trying to past at Taehyung's 'vibe' 😏

I purple you! Stay safe! 💜😘