12: I Love You/The End

[Please give votes]

Taehyung was shocked. Taehyung was so shocked, he didn't even move his lips. But on another side, Jungkook was smirking while kissing him.

Jungkook notices that Taehyung was not kissing back so he bit Taehyung's bottom lip, causing taehyung to whimper slowly as his mouth lips parted. So Jungkook take that an opportunity, to slide his tongue onto Taehyung's mouth.

Not even a second, Taehyung was so melted onto the kiss so he finally kissed Jungkook back. They were so loss to the kiss. They didn't even notice that they're hands were roaming onto each others body.

Taehyung's arm was wrapped around Jungkook necks as Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's petite waist. But his another hands didn't stay on Taehyung's waist. His another hands were traviling onto Taehyung's back, pulling him closer.

-

They were kissing around 30 minutes straight, no breathing challenge. Soon taehyung just notice that he was so out of breath. Taehyung pulled away as they breath heavily, Jungkook's breath were heating Taehyung's face, also Taehyung's too.

Jungkook chuckled as he pinch taehyung nose.

"Sorry.." Jungkook whispered, but soon chuckled. It took a 1 minute, taehyung to speak.

"J-jungkook..." Taehyung whispered as he notice their position.

Jungkook was on top of Taehyung as Taehyung arms were wrapped around Jungkook.

Once Jungkook noticed their position, he immediately got up as he sat beside taehyung. Taehyung sat too.

"What's the meaning of this, kook?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook turned his head to taehyung, smiling widely.

"Didn't you notice that I love you?" Jungkook replied as Taehyung blushed madly, actually taehyung was blushing throughout the kiss though.

"Jungkook.. I'm sorry.." Taehyung slowly said as Jungkook frowned, holding Taehyung's hand.

"I'm sorry... I can't..." Taehyung look at his lap, keeping the tears on his. Jungkook immediately hold Taehyung's chin up as he spoke.

"What do you mean by 'I can't'?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung tears stream down.

"I can't...

-I can't say no, because I love you too kook. So much." Taehyung said as Jungkook hugs him tightly, like, no one can hug his taebear, except to him.

"Taehyung-ah, please be mine." Jungkook said through hug as Taehyung immediately nodded.

Once Jungkook received the answer he captured Taehyung's lips once again.

-

"Awwww, look there so fit and sweet together!" Jin whispered as they watch TaeKook, kissing.

"I wish I have sprite and kiss him like that.." Hosoek said, daydreaming of him and his sprite, getting married.

"Yeah, they were so sweet, but can you guys give them privacy?" Yoongi said as he high his voice, TaeKook notice and pulled away as they chuckled.

The 4 (Jin, hoseok, Namjoon, jimin.) immediately headed downstairs, pretending they didn't spy.

"Now, you can guys proceed on the next step." Yoongi said as he walked away.

TaeKook look at each other as they burst out onto laughter.

Taehyung just wish that, he was in Jungkook's arm forever, but he knows that, there's no forever.