11: Idiot/Kiss

[Please give votes]

I'm so fool... I'm idiot, I'm.. I'm such a idiot!! I thought Jungkook will love me but he doesn't have a right though. Because he is in relationship already..

You taehyung, you just third wheeling to them so stay away! Don't let yourself fall for another who have a lover already!

I'm so fool, aren't I?

I love the person who already loves someone...

Gosh taehyung stop acting like you've been use! Jungkook never use you! He is just your friend... Nothing else. And he has Jimin, they're happy together...

Right Jungkook. Just get out of my fucking mind.

Taehyung thought to himself as he ran away, bursting out of the house. He ran away from the house as the tears were streaming down. Yes, taehyung loves Jungkook but he was mistaken loving someone who already loves someone.

He already loves Jimin. That sentence keep in Taehyung's mind as he keeps running, but he won't that far from house though.

Why the hell am I crying?! They just hug though.... But, but that's hug reminds me of Jungkook hugging someone and that's make me jealous... Aigoo! I'm such a jealous boy.. I want to go home and be in his arms but the jealous was disturbing me and decided to ran. Stupid taehyung. Taehyung thought to himself as he stopped to the café shop.

Park's café

Taehyung entered to the park's café as the sweet scent hit his nose immediately.

Taehyung sat on one of those chairs as he just started at the table. Taehyung was about to grab his phone on his pocket but.... He forgot it.

Great. Just great.

Taehyung though as he rested his head on the table with his arms.

-

" Did you saw taehyung?" Jungkook asked them as they all shooked his head.

Jungkook immediately sighed as he burst out of the house.

Jungkook keeps running and showing a picture of taehyung and asking 'have you seen this man?'

Some people shooked his head and some rude people just ignored Jungkook present, but some girls saying that

'I didn't saw him but, we can hung out if you want? My place?' one of those girls said as he stretched his chest too flex his boobs. Jungkook looked at him in disgust and ignore the girl.

-

Jungkook was running, asking and looking for taehyung as he just get no sign until.

Until this one girl.

" Uh, have you seen this man?" Jungkook asked as the girl, immediately look up from his phone.

Jungkook admitted that the girl was beautiful but not as Taehyung.

The girl soon nodded, as he points on the park's café.

Jungkook look at that direction and saw taehyung on the table.

" Thank you......" Jungkook immediately said as he look at the tag name on the girl cap. "Thank you tzuyu!" Jungkook immediately said as he ran away. Tzuyu smiled as she nodded and also walked away.

-

Jungkook entered the café as he immediately ran onto Taehyung, taehyung was sleeping yet his body was cold like he was shivering from the cold.

Jungkook carried taehyung as a bridal style, he didn't care for others who was looking on them in 'judging' he just shrugged it off as he walked out of the café.

Seeing taehyung like this broke his heart, he didn't know that Taehyung was so jealousy so he smiled to himself, knowing that Taehyung loves him back.

Hope he loves me back...

-

Once Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at home, they get the attention of everyone. Everyone immediately ran towards them to check if there was okay, as he walks towards their room.

-

Jungkook put taehyubg down to their bed as Taehyung slowly woken up.

" J-jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered as Jungkook smiled at him. " You don't need to run, tae." Jungkook said as he pinch taehyung cheeks.

"W-where's Jimin? Why don't you go to him? He was probably worried." Taehyung said as he was about to get up but Jungkook pulled him down.

"Jelaous much?" Jungkook teased as Taehyung frowned and pouted.

"I'm not kook. Why would I knowing that you have a boyfriend. I feel like third wheeling on yours relationship anyways." Taehyung said as one tears drop from his eye.

"Hey don't cry... Me and Jimin broke up. And... I told to him that I love someone." Jungkook said as Taehyung heart immediately dropped.

"Wait what?! You broke Jimin's heart from someone?! Jungkook wake up! Your so lucky to have him and yet you broke up with him!" Taehyung almost yelled as the tears streamed down to his face. He didn't know that that 'someone' was him.

"Who was that someone, anyways?!" Taehyung asked as Jungkook chuckled.

"You." Jungkook said as Taehyung look at him and frowned. "Don't joke around Jungkook. You broke my Bestfriend heart!" Taehyung said as he slightly punch Jungkook chest.

Jungkook chuckled as he pecked taehyung forehead.

"Baby... We talk about it already okay? No need to worry. No ones heart was broken, we decided to break. I can see he loves yoongi, and he can see that I love you." Jungkook Confess as Taehyung look at him, shocked.

"W-what?" Taehyung dumb founded asked. Jungkook chuckled as he spoke up. "I. Jeon. Jungkook. Lives. Kim. Taehyung. And. I. Will. Never. Let. Taehyung. Get. By. The. Others."

Taehyung was surprised hearing these from the one who he loves. He was just so happy and he can't show it, so instead of jumping around he immediately hug Jungkook as the tears streaming down to his chubby cheek.

Once Jungkook notices that Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook neck, as he cried slowly. Jungkook immediately wrapped his arm around the younger, and slightly tapping the younger back.

"Shh, baby don't cry.." Jungkook said as Taehyung look at him.

"I love you too kook, but. This is definitely wrong." Taehyung spoke up between his cries. Jungkook frowned as he look at taehyung straight onto eyes.

"What'd you mean?" Jungkook asked.
"You broke to Jimin just for his Bestfriend.... You broke-"

"like I said... No one's heart were broken, we decided to broke up. And we also love someone." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung sniffed before spoking again.

"I just can't believe you broke him just for me..." Taehyung said as he look down to his lap. Jungkook chuckled as he grabbed taehyung chin causing him to look up.

"Hey... Don't be sad.. I love you. I really. Love you." Jungkook said as Taehyung shooked his head.

"I feel like this is wrong..." Taehyung said as Jungkook sighed.

"If you keep saying that, then I will not hesitate to..." Jungkook stopped. Taehyung look at him and again shooked his head.

"But how about Ji-" Taehyung was cutted off by lips onto his.

____
EH.. I feel like.. TADAAAA no no don't mind me, I'm just happy. 👁️👄👁️
I purple you! 💜 Stay safe 😘