2: Because Of Him

" Sorry for that" Jimin apologies as they sat down on the couch. "No no it's okey. Actually I was shocked." Jungkook replied back.

Jimin nodded as he speak again. " Let's go to my room and let's watch some Netflix. I just really want to spend time on you" Jimin smiled sweetly as Jungkook look at him in awe. "Okay let's go Baby" Jungkook said as Jimin and him walk towards Jimin bedroom.

Jimin was planning to introduce Jungkook when Jin and Namjoon was in home. But they're not here yet so...

-

Here we go again. Taehyung collapse on the floor as he breath heavily, like he was passing out. Also hoseok too. They we're on floor chuckling on what just they did.

" What's feeling riding on Jimin's boyfriend?" Hoseok ask between his breath. Taehyung faced goes red as he manage to speak. " Yah!" That's only word taehyung could say.

" Haha anyways no one wins. I'm actually tired.. Sooooo tired." Hoseok explained as Taehyung nodded." Me too, hyung.. " Taehyung replied.

" Let's rest for a bit and continue-" Hoseok was cutted of by- "The fuck! Are you not tired yet?! Let's get some rest and not ran again! Please?" Taehyung pouted, pleaded. Hoseok chuckled and nodded.

They sat on the couch as they open the TV watching some news.

" But you know? I'm the winner" Hoseok suddenly spoke. Taehyung frowned and face hoseok. "Hey! You said no one wins?!" Taehyung explained as hoseok chuckled. "I'm the winner!" Hoseok said as he goes to the kitchen, thinking on drinking some water. Taehyung sighed as he crossed his arm on his chest with a pout face.

This is because of Jimin's boyfriend! Taehyung thought to himself.

-

" We're home!" Jin yelled as he take off his shoes and namjoon copies. Taehyung and hoseok greeted them as they both only in the living room. Jin frowned as noticed that Jimin was not in the living room.

" Where's Jimin?" Jin asked as they walk towards the kitchen to set all those foods they just brought. "In his room and by the way his boyfriend just came in a few minutes ago." hoseok said as they sat back again on the couch.

Jin nodded as Namjoon help Jin who was placing all those foods on the refrigerator.

" Okay then Taehyung call them now and we need to talk " Jin yelled from the kitchen. Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked towards Jimin's room not caring on what they were doing.

Once Taehyung was in front door. He opened it not caring on anyone else's. He found Jimin on Jungkook arms as they watched Netflix. Then Taehyung spoke up with a blank face.

" Jin hyung want to talk to you. Come faster or he will cut your di--"

" Yah! Taehyung!" Jimin cutted taehyung off.

" Oh." Taehyung realize on whatt he just said and continued speaking. " Come faster or he will--" Taehyung was cutted off again.

"Fine we will come now get out." Jimin said rudely because he didn't like how taehyung act like that. Taehyung nodded with a blank face and shut the door closed. Making a loud bang noise.

Taehyung came downstairs as he saw Jin and namjoon were seating on the another couch, waiting for Jimin's boyfriend to come. Is this interview? Taehyung thought to himself as he chuckled and sat beside hoseok.

Jikook came downstairs and sat on another couch. Jungkook feel uneasy because Taehyung was glaring at him like he wanted to kill Jungkook.

Why is he looking at me like that? Jungkook thought to himself.

" Okay. So, introduce yourself." Jin said acting like they were on interview show.

Jungkook gulped as his hands we're sweating because he was nervous as fuck.

" name?" Jin asked. " Jeon Jungkook."
" Age?" Jin asked. "20"
" Are you sure you won't hurt our jiminie?" Jin asked. "Yes I'm so sure."

Jin looked at him and nodded.

" Okay then Your passed." Jin said as Taehyung raised his right eyebrow.

" Wait? That's all?" Taehyung asked getting the all boys attention.

" Yeah, what are you expecting?" Jin asked. " Bruh. For me he didn't passed on my vibe." Taehyung crossed his arm glaring on Jungkook. Jungkook just found it cute and try to hide his smile.

" But why? " Jin, hoseok, Namjoon, jimin asked in the same time. " BECAUSE OF HIM I LOSS AT OUR GAME!" Taehyung yelled as hoseok chuckled making taehyung pouted even more.

They all laughed making taehyung frowned and pouted even more.

" Why? What did he do? "Jin aske between he laughter.

" I collisioned on him and I fell on his top and I loss at the game! " Taehyung said almost yelled, continuing glaring at Jungkook.

" Wait what? " Jin couldn't believe what did Taehyung just said. Taehyung sighed as he stand up. " Nothing. By the way Jungle book- I mean Jungkook, your not passed at my vibe. " Taehyung said as he walk away towards his room.

They all chuckled. " Sorry about that, we don't know what is going on him sometimes he just a bit weird like he was an alien." Hoseok said.

" That's fine. I'm gonna try to past at his vibe. " Jungkook said, as they all nodded agreeing. " Well. Let's see about that" Hoseok smirk walking away.

" I'm gonna cook a dinner. You Want us to join?" Jin asked. " No--" Jungkook was cutted off by his boyfriend. " Yes Jin hyung please." Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed and looked at Jimin sweetly. Jin and namjoon goes to kitchen to cook a dinner.

" I'll talk to him okay? " Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

-

Jimin knocked on Taehyung's door as Taehyung let him in.

" What? " Taehyung asked rudely. Jimin plopped himself into Taehyung's bed.

" Hey why are you so rude?" Jimin asked. " Well your being rude to me earlier so.. Why not?" Taehyung replied back.

" Oh.. Sorry about that, anyways. Please give him a chance to pass on your vibe." Jimin pleaded. " Mhm.. I'll think about that kay?" Taehyung said, wanting to end this conversation.

" I'm gonna talk to him. " Taehyung said. As Jimin nodded happily.

__
Hope you like it!
Please give votes!

I purple you! 💜 😘