7: Roommate's

" Okay, guys all of you sat here in the living room before we pack the stuff." namjoon said as they all nodded and went straight onto the living room.

" Okay... Picking room first. Of course I will be on my Jinie, we were staying right there." Namjoon said as he pointed on the another door but on the second floor.

" Actually... This house just have a 3 rooms. The number one is mine and jin, number two.... Who wants it? Two single bed. " Namjoon said as yoongi and hoseok glared at each other.

" And the third has a large bed, as in soooo large, like the three people will fit on it, I guess Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung will be there. Okay so now arranges your stuff and let's explore this house." Namjoon said as they started walking and packing.

-

Taehyung was so nervous like, they will have to share a bed, like brooo taehyung was not third wheeling them!! God! Hate my life! Taehyung thought to himself as he packed his stuff, not forgetting to bring his tata plushy.

-

They packed their stuff and they were done. They were so tired and like they need a food, they need a food yeah right food.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed while scrolling through his phone and his tummy started to growl. Jungkook notices, oh by the way Jungkook was sitting beside Taehyung, waiting for Jimin to come out on the bathroom.

Jungkook notices that Taehyung might be hungry so he stand up and yelled.

" JIN HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU?! COME ON COOK FOR US BEFORE YOU AND NAMJOON HYUNG MAKING OUTT!" Jungkook yelled which make everyone heard and laughed.

" YAH! OKAY OKAY!" Jin yelled back which make Jungkook nodded. Jungkook walked back to the room and sat beside Taehyung.

" Your hungry, didn't you? " Taehyung said, as Jungkook want to spill those words 'I'm not, I just head your tummy growled so I think you were hungry.' but he can't.

" Yeah.." Jungkook said as they chuckled.

" Taehyung?" Jungkook called his name as Taehyung hummed.

" Can I be your... Friend?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung chuckled at him.

" Of course, why not?" Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded. Jimin came out of the room as he ran up to Jungkook and hug him.

Taehyung sighed as he focused himself on his phone.

" Kookie can we go? Explore this house? Like you and me?" Jimin asked which make Jungkook smiled as Jungkook nodded.

" Yes baby, but after we eat, okay?" Jungkook said as Jimin pouted but soon nodded.

-

" DINNER IS READY!" Jin yelled which make everyone attention goes to him.

Taehyung sighed, he was really hungry since they hopped out on the car. Taehyung ran downstairs not wanting to see the couple clinging onto each other.

" Mhm, I smell that!" Taehyung yelled walking up to the table.

" Of course you have nose, stupid" Taehyung turned his head on this shoulder to see Yoongi who was gripping onto Hosoek hair. Hoseok was yelling and begging to stop but yoongi was enjoying it. Taehyung raised his eye brow as he helps his favorite hyung hoseok.

" No no noooo! Stop!" Taehyung said as he tried his best to help his hyung.

Jungkook and Jimin were on they way to see, Taehyung as helping hoseok from Yoongi. They chuckled and sat on the dining area.

" NoOoO! Jin hyung hewp uss!" Taehyung yelled like a baby, as they all dead from chuckling so hard.

" YAH! YOONGI YOUR HURTING MY BABY!" Jin yelled as Yoongi immediately take off his grip on Hoseok hair. Hoseok ran to Taehyung and immediately hug him. Like they were on acting shows.

" Are you okay?" Taehyung asked carefully as hoseok nodded.

" Come on Y'ALL come here now and let's eat. " Jin said.

Taehyung ran fast as he can and sat beside his Jin hyung. Hoseok was left there as he pouted. Yoongi look at hoseok as Hosoek scared of him and tried to ran but yoongi held his wrist softly as they walk on the dining area.

-

After they ate, they head back to their rooms and hugging each other as they waved goodnight to each other.

-

Taehyung changed his pajama onto TATA one. Taehyung ruffled his hair a bit as he plopped himself to the bed. Taehyung was the first one who laid in the bed actually he laid on the edge of the bed.

He hovered over him the blanket as he stared at the ceiling. They decided to sleep early because tomorrow was adventure time.

Jungkook was the second who laid beside Taehyung. He decided to laid in the center of the both since he was bigger.

" Already tired?" Jungkook asked Taehyung face to face, dangerously their face were closed. Taehyung blushed as he hid himself at the blanket and nodded. Jungkook chuckled as he laid.

Taehyung turned around, causing Jungkook faced Taehyung back as Taehyung back was facing Jungkook.

The blanket was hovered over the both Males as no one can see what they were doing under the blanket. Well they don't do anything bad at all.

As soon as Jimin entered the room he didn't think of any bad thinks as he see Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping. He smiled as he laid beside Jungkook.
Jungkook back was facing Jimin, well Jimin doesn't mind at all. As he sleeps.

Jungkook secretly, put his arm on Taehyung's waist. As he fell sleep.

___
Jungkook is sleep yall, he didn't know what he was doing👁️👄👁️
I purple you 💜 stay safe 😘