10: Break

[Please give votes]

Jimin went back as he saw taehyung crying and Jungkook was on between Taehyung's legs, yes, that's hurt for him but, he didn't care since taehyung was crying. He don't want to see Taehyung crying so he immediately ran to him and hug him.

"What did you do?!" Jimin asked Jungkook as Jungkook sighed.

" Sorry, I didn't meant too, I was just teasing.." Jungkook replied as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Go away, don't touch my taetae." Jimin said as Jungkook chuckled on how his boyfriend was so childish.

Jimim hug Taehyung as taehyung hug back, taehyung smiled as he thinks Jimin didn't care for him but he was wrong.

"Don't cry." Jimin said as Taehyung nodded and wipes his tears.

"Now tell me why did you cry?" Jimin said as Taehyung look at Jungkook, who was playing with hoseok.

" Jungkook?" Jimin asked as Taehyung nodded.

"Yah-" Jimin was about to yelled at Jungkook but soon cutted off by taehyung. "Don't, that's not a big deal anyways." Taehyung said as Jimin frowned.

" Please? Let's eat again. I'm hungry again." Taehyung said as Jimin can't do anything but nodded.

-

And now that sence were repeating on Jimin's mind on how Jungkook was on between taehyung legs. Jimin wanted to cried so he excuses himself as he ran towards bathroom again.

Onxe he reached the bathroom he immediately look himself to the sink as the tears streamed down. He forgot to lock the door by the way.

" Am I not enough? Or its just me over thinking? I know taehyung doesn't want to hooked up my boyfriend but that was too close.. Too close.." Jimin whispered the last sentence as more tears streamed down.

Jimin took a deep breath as he started himself at the mirror.

" am I that ugly? Or not worth? "Jimin asked to himself as he immediately heard a 'no' on the back, he turned around as he see yoongi looking at him.

" Y-yoongi? " Jimin said as yoongi brought him to a hug.

" Don't cry Jimin.. I hate seeing you crying... And your worth okay? Your not ugly it's just you, overthinking." Yoongi said as Jimin look at him.

" But they were too close... And I don't like that... " Jimin said as yoongi nodded.

Their eyes met as yoongi leaned slowly, jimin also doing it. Leaning slowly to each other until their lips met.

Jimin heart was beating like a crazy but he admit that he loved the way his on yoongi's arm, feelings safe. Yoongi arm wrapped around Jimin as Jimin wrapped his arm around yoongi's neck.

What feelings is this?

-

" I will be on the bathroom, for a minute." Jungkook excuses himself as he went to the bathroom.

Once he was there, he saw yoongi and Jimin making out but he didn't seem broke. He didn't feel like crying but he can't help it so he just watched the sence as he immediately used the another bathroom on namjin's room.

-

2 weeks past after that incident. Yoongi an Jimin were so close by now as Taehyung and Jungkook were so close too.

Jimin always seeing his boyfriend with Taehyung but he didn't feel broke. He didn't feel like crying. He didn't feel jealous. He just feel jealous whenever taehyung with yoongi. Why? He didn't know either, so he decided to take a plan.

" Jungkook, can we talk?" Jimin said as Jungkook stop and look at Jimin the nodded. Actually TaeKook were playing a chess game.

They went to their room as Jimin and Jungkook sat on the bed.

" I just notice that, we changed a lot." Jimin said as Jungkook raised his eye brow. " What'd you mean?" Jungkook asked as Jimin chuckled.

" I noticed that you and Taehyung were so closed these weeks and I also noticed that no more good morning, good night kisses, since we went here to this house. What happened to the old us? What happened to our relationship kook?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smile disappeared.

" I don't know too, jimin.. I noticed it too you were so closed to yoongi hyung though, but I didn't feel jealous at all" Jungkook confess. As Jimin nodded.
" Me too though. Maybe our love is gone?" Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

They remained a silence until.

" How about kiss me kook, and lets test if our heart is beating faster if we kiss." Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

They started to leaned as they lips met, They moved in sinc but nothing. Jungkook heart were sleeping. They didn't beat like he was with on taehyung. Jungkook pulled away as he shooked his head.

" Nothing. " They both said in the same time as they chuckled.

" How about we broke, kook." Jimin said as Jungkook thinks.

He loves Jimin... He was so in love with Jimin...

He was in love with Jimin, BEFORE.

And now, yes he love Jimin until now...

But as a

Brother.

" We can still be Bestfriend right? " Jimin said as Jungkook immediately nodded.
They smiled widely as they hug each other tightly.

In the exact time.. Taehyung came in and see his Bestfriend and the boy he love was hugging someone.

Not just someone though... They were boyfriends so who am I to break their relationship. Aish.. Stupid taehyung, you thought that jungkook likes you but he didn't. Well he did but as a friend.

Great.. Just great.

" Sorry.." Taehyung whispered as the two pulled away and saw taehyung was about to ran away.

" Oh no.. Sorry kook, don't get him upset! Say sorry immediately. And tell him that we were done. Go!" Jimin said as he push Jungkook.

___
Warning : the next episode is....? 🥺
I purple you! 💜 Stay safe 😘