8: Drown

[Please give votes]

Taehyung wake up as he felt big arns were wrapped around him. Taehyung look back to see Jungkook, what a beautiful sight. Taehyung thought but soon brushed it off as he take off Jungkook's arm and was about to stand up but got pulled again by Jungkook.

Taehyung sighed as Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung waist again, Taehyung was scared that Jimin might be see them, he was scared of thought that Jimin would break of his boyfriend because of his Bestfriend.

Thankfully, jimin was still sleeping on facing the other side. Taehyung let out a sigh again as he whispered into Jungkook.

" Kook, I'm going let me go.." Taehyung whispered as Jungkook gripped just tighten as Taehyung sighed and laid down again. Taehyung was pouting as Jungkook peek his one eye open to see a cutest sight.

" Your cute." Jungkook whispered cause Taehyung to blush. Taehyung playfully hitted Jungkook arms and stand up. Jungkook let him stand up and turned to his other side to see Jimin and hug him from behind.

Taehyung was like oh.. I feel like I regretting, waking up...

Taehyung sighed as he went downstairs, greeted by Jin, Namjoon and hoseok. He smiled at them then went straight to the bathroom.

Taehyung washes his face as he take a quick shower.

-

" Good morning, Minnie." Jungkook smiled as he kisses Jimin's cheek. Jimin giggled as he face Jungkook.

" Morning, Kook." Jimin smiled back and got up from the bed.

Jimin went on the bathroom, in the exact time Taehyung was walking out of the bathroom.

" Morning, CHIM. " Taehyung hug his Bestfriend. " Morning.." Of course Jimin hug back and smiled. They pulled away and Jimin went straight onto the bathroom as Taehyung on the bedroom.

-

" Morning, morning, morning, TaeTae" Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and went to him, Taehyung just stand beside his closet as he pulled back his towel.

" Can I hug you?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung frowned. "W-what?" Taehyung stuttered. "Morning hug? As my friend"
Jungkook said as Taehyung hesitate but nodded.

Jungkook pulled him onto hug, Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook neck as Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung waist.

" Are you feeling something?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung confused look at him. " Like what?" Taehyung replied as Jungkook shooked his head as a no.

" Nothing..." Jungkook pulled away. "Thank you." Jungkook once again said as he left Taehyung behind.

Taehyung chuckled to himself because he misses the older warmth hug.

-

Everyone sat down on the couch because they planning to explore this place.

" Hey guys, if y'all didn't remember the way, to get home. Just called me okay? And tell me where are you at." Namjoon said as they all nodded.

" I have an idea! Why don't we go and separate team?" Hoseok suggested as they all nodded. Taehyung wished he will be on hoseok team but... We don't know?

" How about me and hoseok?! " Taehyung immediately said. They all look at Taehyung and nodded, somehow Jungkook was feeling sad but manage to smile.

" No! Your hard to control!" Hosoek said as Taehyung pouted. " I wanna be with yoongi, or JIMIN!" Hoseok again said.

" Okay, okay shut up. There's a big pool on the backyard by the way, let's just go out and buy some food and let's have a pool party!" Namjoon said as they all happily nodded.

" You guys were arguing so, I decided me and joonie are going to buy some foods and you guys were staying here and don't do anything stupid! " Jin said as they hoseok, and Taehyung pouted.

" Okay. That's all, lets go Jinie." Jin said as Namjoon nodded and they went to the front door.

But before they could go.

" Jungkook, TAKE CARE OF THEM. I KNOW HOSEOK AND YOONGI ARE OLDER THAN YOU BUT THEY'RE STILL KIDS." Jin yelled as they went out.

-

" Okay, goodnight guys. " Yoongi said as he went to his bedroom.

" Hey! I'm not a kid!" Hoseok yelled at Jungkook, as Jungkook chuckled.

Hoseok tap taehyung shoulders as Taehyung knows that Hoseok wants to play a tag game.

" TAG!!" Hoseok yelled as they started to ran.

" I'm sorry kook, they were still kids though. " Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

" I wanna see the pool!" Jimin yelled as he went to the back yard.

Once they reach at the pool. Their mouth hang open. The pool was so big. Like 30 people can swim. Anyways Jimin tested the pool if it's cold or nah. Well it's warm.

" I WANNA SWIM!" Jimin yelled as he Jumps around, Jungkook chuckled as he hug Jimin from behind while the fresh air hitting them.

They interrupted by someone.

Hoseok was running as Taehyung running behind at him, catching hoseok. Hoseok was so fast than Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately frowned, they could be fell because its slippery!

Taehyung was laughing until he was out of balance. Taehyung fell immediately on the pool, well the pool is 10 feet, so you can possibly drowned.

Taehyung fell on the pool as they all gasped. Jungkook didn't care on anyone as he ran towards Taehyung, taking his shirt off before Jumping to the pool.

Jungkook immediately held Taehyung on the waist as he manage to float up. Taehyung immediately held onto Jungkook's neck as they went out of the pool.

Hoseok and Jimin were staring at them but soon walk towards then to check if their okay.

" Are you okay?!" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was still in his hold breathing heavily. Jimin frowned at the two because they were too close, jimin thinks that Taehyung was getting his boyfriend away from him so, Jimin went to there room.

Jungkook didn't notice it, his all attention are in Taehyung. Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook as his arm wrapped around Jungkook neck as Jungkook arms were wrapped on Taehyung petite waist.

Jungkook start moving his hands on Taehyung's back by circle ways. Taehyung soon calm down as he looked up. Taehyung pressed his lips as he backed away, blushing madly.

"Sorry..." Taehyung whispered as he shivers because its cold. Jungkook notices it and stand up to grab one towel, he wrap it on taehyung back as he immediately carry Taehyung on a bridal style, as they walk onto their room.

Hoseok was shocked at the sudden reaction of Jungkook.

Jimin..
___
Yow! I think i'm too fast but whatever hehe thank you for reading!
I purple you 💜 stay safe! 🥺